We will help you download the D20 – Dice Roller PRO for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install D20 – Dice Roller PRO on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install D20 – Dice Roller PRO on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for D20 – Dice Roller PRO on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the D20 – Dice Roller PRO as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||D20 – Dice Roller PRO On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2018|
|Get it On:|
D20 – Dice Roller PRO Andorid App Summary
AvocadoDev is the developer of the D20 – Dice Roller PRO, and they have the app under the Role Playing of Google Play Store. The latest version of the D20 – Dice Roller PRO from them is 1.0 with over 215 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the D20 – Dice Roller PRO is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the D20 – Dice Roller PRO is Aug 31, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the D20 – Dice Roller PRO on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
D20 – Dice Roller PRO App Overview and Details
The best way to create and manage your dice easily and fast.
– Without ADS, ADS Free!
D20 Dice Roller is a simple app to manage dice for your game available for android smartphone and tablet.
You can roll single dice, multiple dice or mix them. If you want you can add a bonus or malus value.
You can create customized dice with a variable number of faces and rename them to creare your own dice.
Add special functionality to your dice like “Re-roll if…”, “Advantage/Disadvantage” or “Drop highest” and more other.
You can also save your favorite or more frequent dice with name to recognize them later.
Graphics interface was developed to make the user experience as good as possible.
List of features:
– Easy and minimal interface;
– Rollable dices: d2 d4 d6 d8 d10 d12 d20 d100;
– Roll single, multiple, mixed dice without any limits;
– Bonus/Malus management;
– Save, update and remove dice at any time;
– NO ADS
– Dice with custom faces;
– Dice with special functionality (drop, advantage, reroll…)
Example of dice rollable:
2d20 + 5
2d4 + d6 – 1
4d6 + 1d4 + 2d2
Powered by AvocadoDev Studio, visit our official website at https://avocadodev.com
Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on:
Features of D20 – Dice Roller PRO for PC
Whats New In this D20 – Dice Roller PRO?
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the D20 – Dice Roller PRO? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This D20 – Dice Roller PRO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D20 – Dice Roller PRO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the D20 – Dice Roller PRO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D20 – Dice Roller PRO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.