Daak Taka (Beta) is a Bengali short film directed by debutant director Suman Ghosh. The film is produced by Joydeep Roy and stars Sourav Das, Riddhi Sen, Rituparna Sengupta and Kaushik Sen. The film is set in the backdrop of a small town in West Bengal and revolves around the story of two friends, Sourav and Raju. Raju is an introvert and a bookworm while Sourav is a fun-loving guy who loves to party. The film explores the dynamics of their friendship and the different choices they make in their lives.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Daak Taka (Beta) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Daak Taka (Beta) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Daak Taka (Beta) on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Daak Taka (Beta) using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Daak Taka (Beta) so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Daak Taka (Beta) on your computer.
|App Name:||Daak Taka (Beta) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daak Taka, Bangladesh Post Office|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Daak Taka (Beta) Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Daak Taka (Beta) in the Finance category. You can download and install Daak Taka (Beta) on your Android phone from there. Daak Taka, Bangladesh Post Office is the developer of Daak Taka (Beta) who made this app.
1.0.0_DT is the latest version of Daak Taka (Beta) that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 39265. Plus, you’ll see that Daak Taka (Beta) has a good user rating of 2.0.
You can install the latest version of Daak Taka (Beta), which is Dec 8, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Daak Taka (Beta) on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Daak Taka (Beta) for PC
1. Send, receive, and request money.
2. Add and withdraw cash.
3. Recharge your mobile phone.
4. Pay bills – internet, utility, cable, credit card, and vehicle solutions.
5. Pay at merchant outlets and on e-commerce platforms.
6. Enjoy a variety of lifestyle and on-demand services.
7. Have greater visibility and financial control with your dashboard and statement.
8. Open your Daak Taka account from any Post Office or Post Office nominated agent.
9. Use your mobile number and NID to open your account.
10. Simplify your life with access to financial services.
Daak Taka (Beta) App Overview and Details
Daak Taka, a digital wallet brought to you by Bangladesh Post Office (BPO). With over a century of experience in providing financial services as well as widespread network in every corner of the country, BPO seeks to digitize and modernize financial services as part of our journey towards a Digital Bangladesh. Through Daak Taka, BPO aims to simplify the lives of citizens by enabling access to financial services – no matter who you are and where you are – by empowering all individuals and communities with the digital tools needed to enjoy financial control and freedom.
Don’t have a bank account? Worry not. Open your Daak Taka account from any Post Office or Post Office nominated agent – simply using your mobile number and NID.
What can you do with Daak Taka?
* Send, receive and request money
* Add and withdraw cash
* Recharge your mobile phone
* Pay bills – internet, utility, cable, credit card and vehicle solutions
* Pay at merchant outlets and on e-commerce platforms
* Enjoy a variety of lifestyle and on-demand services
* Have greater visibility and financial control with your dashboard and statement
Whats New In this Daak Taka (Beta)?
– Send Money
– Cash Out
– Mobile Recharge
– Bill Pay
Beta is an app that helps users keep track of their expenses and budget their money. The app is easy to use and helps users stay organized and accountable for their spending. Beta is the perfect app for anyone looking to get their finances in order.
That’s it! That’s how you download Daak Taka (Beta) on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Daak Taka (Beta) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daak Taka (Beta) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daak Taka (Beta). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daak Taka (Beta).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.