A Daily Progress Report Log is a document that is used to track the progress of a project or task. The document can be used to track the progress of individual tasks or the progress of the project as a whole. The document can be used by individuals or groups to track the progress of their work. The document can be used to help identify potential problems and to help track the progress of the project.
The technical specifications of the Daily Progress Report Log for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Daily Progress Report Log Andorid App Summary
Daily Progress Report Log was developed by Online Templatestore and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Daily Progress Report Log from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Daily Progress Report Log is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 41583. The Daily Progress Report Log app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Daily Progress Report Log is Jun 17, 2013. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Daily Progress Report Log on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Daily Progress Report Log For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Daily Progress Report Log installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Daily Progress Report Log and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Daily Progress Report Log on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Daily Progress Report Log in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Daily Progress Report Log on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Daily Progress Report Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Online Templatestore|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Daily Progress Report Log App Overview and Details
Tired of doing daily progress reports on paper?
You can now create daily site reports in minutes from the convenience of your Smart Phone. This powerful project management app will not only allow you to record all important project detail, but also capture progress photos, deliveries, visitors, delays and so much more. All reports are stored on the phone’s database allowing the user easy access, viewing and storage in one single source.
Easy to complete you will be able to send professional PDF reports in minutes.
* Customizable to include Company Information
* Add Company Logo
* Add and track Resource Categories
* Automatically numbers reports
* Add weather and site conditions
* Add as many subcontractors / teams
* Track Multiple projects and progress
* Track Material deliveries, visitors and delays
* Add unlimited progress photos
* Database stores all saved reports
* Email professional PDF reports directly to your Manager / Engineer / Client
Get this powerful FREE app (limited time) now and say goodbye to doing daily reports on paper!!
Examples of trades that can use this app are: General Contractors, Subcontractors, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Supervisors, Foreman, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Framers, Carpenters, HVAC, MEP, Flooring, Steel fixers, Concreters, Landscapers, Technicians, Builders, etc.
Visit our website for more Construction related templates!
Features of Daily Progress Report Log for PC
1. Create customizable PDF reports with company information, logo, and resource categories.
2. Automatically number reports.
3. Add weather and site conditions.
4. Add subcontractors and teams.
5. Track multiple projects and progress.
6. Track material deliveries, visitors, and delays.
7. Add unlimited progress photos.
8. Store all reports in phone’s database for easy access.
9. Email professional PDF reports directly to your manager, engineer, or client.
10. Construction-related templates available on website.
Whats New In this Daily Progress Report Log?
* Ability to Edit Saved reports
* Identify saved reports from emailed reports
* Improved CSV excel summary report
* Increased photo quality
* Increased photo description field
* Date format corrected
* Celsius / Fahrenheit corrected on reports
* Minor bug fixes corrected
* Report numbering corrected
The Daily Progress Report Log is an application that helps users keep track of their progress on daily tasks. The application is easy to use and helps users stay organized and on track. The application is a great tool for individuals who need to stay organized and on track with their daily tasks.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Daily Progress Report Log on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Daily Progress Report Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daily Progress Report Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daily Progress Report Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daily Progress Report Log.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.