DashPanel is a nifty little Windows 10 app that gives you quick and easy access to all your system settings. No more digging through the Control Panel! With DashPanel, you can customize your system to your heart’s content. Change your desktop background, modify your power settings, or even uninstall programs – all with a few taps of your finger. DashPanel is the perfect way to take control of your Windows 10 experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the DashPanel for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download DashPanel For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the DashPanel on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the DashPanel, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the DashPanel app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
DashPanel Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, DashPanel has over 307367 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Pyrofrog Studios has developed the DashPanel and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.8.6.
Until this latest version, DashPanel has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the DashPanel on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||DashPanel On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pyrofrog Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of DashPanel for PC
their respective owners.
DashPanel App Overview and Details
« DashPanel »
• Data display for your favourite racing simulators.
• Virtual button box for any application or game.
« Key Features »
• Data display, show critical information from your racing sim on your device.
• Button box functionality (PC only), use virtual buttons to trigger keystrokes on your PC.
• Powerful editor allows you to modify built in layouts or build one from the ground up.
• Easily download and share created layouts online within the app.
« Demo Data »
Ensure compatibility on your devices and try the time unlimited demo version that reads RPM, Speed and Gear. Full data unlocks can be purchased for each game via the in app store tab.
« Demo Button Box »
Virtual Button Box has a limited number of button presses in demo mode.
Owning a full data unlock for a game will give unlimited presses for compatible games.
To use a button box on any application or game purchase the Virtual Button Box unlock via the in app store tab.
« Games Supporting Data »
• American Truck Simulator – ATS
• Assetto Corsa (PC/PS4)
• Assetto Corsa Competizione – ACC (PC)
• Automobilista 2
• DiRT 4 (PC)
• DiRT Rally (PC)
• DiRT Rally 2.0 (PC)
• Euro Truck Simulator 2 – ETS2
• F1 2012 – 16 (PC)
• F1 2017
• F1 2018
• F1 2019
• F1 2020
• F1 2021
• F1 2022
• Forza Horizon 4/5
• Forza Motorsport 7
• GRID 2019 (PC)
• Grid Autosport
• Live For Speed – LFS
• Project Cars – pCars
• Project Cars 2 – pCars2
• RaceRoom Racing Experience – R3E
• RBR NGP6
• rFactor 2
Supported data widgets vary depending on data provided by each game.
You can review widget compatibility in app.
For more details visit:
DashPanel is not official software and is provided “as is” and “with all faults”. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All names are used for identification purposes only.
DashPanel uses Unity Analytics
Whats New In this DashPanel?
Unauthorised use of GT data is a legal grey area so support for GT has been removed.
All purchases have been refunded.
Overall, I found DashPanel to be a very user-friendly and handy application. Being able to quickly access all of my system information in one place is really helpful, and the customization options make it easy to personalize the app to my needs. I would definitely recommend DashPanel to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their system stats.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the DashPanel of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This DashPanel to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DashPanel and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DashPanel. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DashPanel.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.