The amount of data that we use on our phones is constantly increasing. Whether it’s streaming music, watching videos or browsing the internet, it’s easy to go over our monthly data allowance. Data Usage Monitor is a tool that can help you to keep track of your data usage and avoid overage charges. It’s easy to use – just install the app and it will track your data usage in real time. You can also set up alerts to let you know when you’re close to your data limit. Data Usage Monitor is a must-have app for anyone who wants to stay within their data budget.
The technical specifications of the Data Usage Monitor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Data Usage Monitor Andorid App Summary
Data Usage Monitor was developed by Iris Infotech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Data Usage Monitor from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Data Usage Monitor is 1.0.5 on Play store with total users of 5273. The Data Usage Monitor app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Data Usage Monitor is Oct 3, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Data Usage Monitor on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Data Usage Monitor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Data Usage Monitor installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Data Usage Monitor and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Data Usage Monitor on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Data Usage Monitor in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Data Usage Monitor on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Data Usage Monitor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Iris Infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Data Usage Monitor App Overview and Details
“Data Usage Monitor” helps you to accurately measure your daily data traffic, and analyze the data in a way easy to understand.
Automatic Data Traffic Measurement – Once you launch the app, it will then measure your data traffic automatically. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, simply launch the app to check!
Features of Data Usage Monitor for PC
1. Automatic data traffic measurement.
2. Easy-to-understand data analysis.
3. Measurement of daily data traffic.
4. Tracking of data usage over time.
5. Notification of data usage milestones.
6. Detailed information on app data usage.
7. Breakdown of data usage by type.
8. Option to set data usage limits.
9. Historical data usage records.
10. And more!
Whats New In this Data Usage Monitor?
The Data Usage Monitor application is a very useful tool for monitoring and managing data usage on Android devices. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow users to customize their data usage experience. Overall, the Data Usage Monitor is an excellent tool for managing data usage and keeping track of data usage trends.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Data Usage Monitor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Data Usage Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Data Usage Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Data Usage Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Data Usage Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.