Davis’ Drug Guide for Nurses is a comprehensive guide to the use of medications in nursing. The guide covers information on the pharmacology and therapeutic use of drugs, as well as their side effects and interactions. It is an essential resource for nurses who need to accurately prescribe and administer medications.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses Andorid App Summary
The Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses was developed by the popular developer agency named Skyscape Medpresso Inc. They have the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6.13, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21097 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2022 was the last date the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses was updated with new features. If you want to use the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses for PC
safely with special populations including pregnant and breastfeeding women, children, and those with renal and hepatic impairment
-Database of 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
-Extensive cross-referencing of drugs
-FDA drug news
-Audio pronunciations for almost 890 generic drugs
-Over 700 built-in drug dosing calculation tools
-Coverage of 1,400 drug monographs
-High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information
-Special population considerations
-How to administer medication safely
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses App Overview and Details
“Try before you buy”-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses® (DrugGuide™), delivers all the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
* Search the complete 5,000-drug database and appendices quickly & efficiently.
* Build your knowledge with extensively cross-referenced drugs.
* Keep up to date with FDA drug news.
* Audio pronunciations for almost 890 generic drugs
* Over 700 built-in drug dosing calculation tools. Simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step without needing to switch to a separate drug dosing program.
Comprehensive coverage on over 1,400 drug monographs including more than:
* 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products
* 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available)
* 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient
* Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE … AT A GLANCE
* New! The AGS Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults
#1 Drug Guide for patient safety-More High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information than any other drug guide including:
* Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury and information throughout the monograph that explain what the nurse can do to ensure patient safety
* “Do not confuse with” and “Do not crush, break, or chew” caution statements highlighted to support safe practice
* Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
* Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes – including signs and symptoms for toxicity and overdose, safe handling tips, and how to educate patients for safe medication use in the home
* High alert medications – in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
* Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
* REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
* Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
* Special considerations for patient populations.
* Geri heading identifies special concerns for older adults.
* OB and Lact headings highlight information for pregnant and breastfeeding patients.
* Pedi heading identifies concerns for children.
* Rep heading identifies considerations for patients of reproductive age.
* IV Administration subheads
* Pharmacogenomic content
* Canadian-specific content
* In-depth guidance for patient and family teaching
* NDC (National Drug Code) for 1300+ Monographs.
ISBN 10: 171964005X. ISBN 13: 9781719640053
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $38.99
Payment will be charged to your mode of payment you select at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your App “Settings” and tapping “Manage Subscriptions”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected] or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions – https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand Ph.D., RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by Skyscape
Whats New In this Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses?
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses is an essential nursing resource that provides nurses with concise, accurate, and up-to-date information on drug therapy. The guide is organized alphabetically and by drug class, and includes information on dosage, indications, and side effects. Nurses will find Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses an invaluable tool for providing safe and effective drug therapy for their patients.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.