Depression is a mental disorder that is characterized by a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. It can cause a wide range of symptoms, from mild to severe. Depression is one of the most common mental disorders, affecting more than 300 million people worldwide. It can occur at any age, but it is most common in adults.
The latest Depression Test for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Depression Test Andorid App Summary
Inquiry Health LLC has developed the Depression Test for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Depression Test has got over 336170+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.2
The latest update of Depression Test is Aug 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Depression Test App Overview and Details
This Depression Test is designed to help you evaluate the severity of your depression with just nine simple questions. This app uses the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9), an empirically-based, self-test questionnaire. Clinical depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer. Clinical depression generally responds positively to treatment, so it is important to seek treatment if you are concerned about your mental health.
New Feature: Keep your results private with a passcode lock!
DISCLAIMER: This self-test is not meant to be a diagnosis for your depression. Remember that this app should not be used as a replacement for professional treatment or guidance.
 Kroenke, K., Spitzer, R. L., & Williams, J. B. W. (2001). The PHQ-9: Validity of a brief depression severity measure. J Gen Intern Med, 16, 606-613.
Depression Test is one of six components of an application suite called MoodTools. MoodTools aims to create a free, convenient, and easy-to-use Android smartphone application suite that provides empirically-supported tools to combat clinical depression on a large scale.
Features of Depression Test for PC
1. Keep your results private with a passcode lock!
2. The PHQ-9: Validity of a brief depression severity measure.
3. Clinical depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer.
4. Clinical depression generally responds positively to treatment, so it is important to seek treatment if you are concerned about your mental health.
5. MoodTools aims to create a free, convenient, and easy-to-use Android smartphone application suite that provides empirically-supported tools to combat clinical depression on a large scale.
6. Depression Test is one of six components of an application suite called MoodTools.
7. The MoodTools application suite provides empirically-supported tools to combat clinical depression on a large scale.
8. The Depression Test is a brief and valid measure of the severity of your depression.
9. The Depression Test is one of six components of the MoodTools application suite, which provides empirically-supported tools to combat clinical depression on a large scale.
Install “Depression Test” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Depression Test on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Depression Test app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Depression Test.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Depression Test On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Inquiry Health LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Depression Test?
A complete redesign of the app! Featuring Material You & Dark Mode!
Depression Test is a great application that can help people determine if they are suffering from depression or not. The app is easy to use and it can provide users with valuable information that can help them get the treatment they need.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Depression Test for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Depression Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Depression Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Depression Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Depression Test.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.