Device Help is a website that provides information and support for people who own and use electronic devices. Whether you’re having trouble connecting to the internet or your phone is acting up, Device Help has the answers you need. Our experts are here to help you get the most out of your devices, and our comprehensive library of tutorials and troubleshooting guides is always expanding. So whatever device you’re using, we can help you make the most of it.
Our goal is to help you get the Device Help for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Device Help Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Device Help is Motorola Mobility LLC. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Device Help simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Device Help under Tools of Play Store. Device Help’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 639353704. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love Device Help.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Device Help is Jun 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Device Help on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Device Help App Overview and Details
Device Help provides you a whole product life cycle service experience, including Learn, Moto Care, Device diagnosis, Repair service and Contact us.
• Learn – How to use phone and fix issues
• Moto Care – Check device warranty status, buy extended warranty and accident protection (US only)
• Device diagnosis – Check operation of hardware components, including battery, touch screen, speakers, cameras, Wi-Fi, and sensors
• Contact us – Options for contacting Support, including chat (some models only), email (some models only), Twitter, Messenger (India, US only), and to access user forums (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
• Service center – Search the service center near you (India only)
Features of Device Help for PC
1. Learn – how to use phone and fix issues
2. Moto Care – check device warranty status, buy extended warranty and accident protection (US only)
3. Device diagnosis – check operation of hardware components, including battery, touch screen, speakers, cameras, Wi-Fi, and sensors
4. Contact us – options for contacting Support, including chat (some models only), email (some models only), Twitter, Messenger (India, US only), and to access user forums (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
5. Service center – search the service center near you (India only)
6. Repair service – get your device repaired by an authorized technician
7. Device replacement service – get a new device if your old one is not working anymore
8. Language support – English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi
9. Device Help App – keep all the support content in one place
10. User forums – access other users’ questions and answers about their devices
Whats New In this Device Help?
• UI improvement for chatbot floating button
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Download & Install Device Help For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Device Help app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Device Help app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Device Help will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Device Help on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Device Help On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Motorola Mobility LLC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Device Help is a very helpful application that is definitely worth downloading. It provides users with a variety of useful tools and information that can come in handy in a number of situations. The application is easy to use and navigate, and the information is presented in a clear and concise manner. Overall, I highly recommend downloading Device Help for anyone who needs a little help with their devices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Device Help for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Device Help, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Device Help to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Device Help and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Device Help. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Device Help.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.