We all know that too much screen time isn’t good for us. But what can we do about it?
Enter Google’s new Digital Wellbeing initiative. This suite of tools helps you understand and manage your screen time.
You can see how much time you’re spending on your phone, which apps you’re using the most, and how long you’ve been using your phone today.
You can also set time limits for specific apps, and get reminders to take breaks.
Digital Wellbeing is available on Android phones and tablets running Android 9 Pie.
In this article, we will show you how to download Digital Wellbeing For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Digital Wellbeing technical specifications first.
Digital Wellbeing Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Digital Wellbeing application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1+ users of this app. The Digital Wellbeing app rating is currently 1.1.463639936 (409067).
It was last updated on Aug 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Digital Wellbeing for PC
1. Receive a daily view of your digital habits including how often you use different apps, how many notifications you receive, and how often you check your phone.
2. Disconnect from your digital devices when you want to.
3. Set daily app timers to limit your app usage.
4. Use Bedtime mode to reduce distractions at night.
5. Use Focus mode to pause distracting apps.
6. Get started by looking in your phone’s Settings menu.
7. Check out the Help Center for more support.
|App Name:||Digital Wellbeing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Latest Version:||1.1.463639936 (409067)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Digital Wellbeing For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Digital Wellbeing on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Digital Wellbeing on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theDigital Wellbeing in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Digital Wellbeing on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Digital Wellbeing running on your computer.
Digital Wellbeing App Overview and Details
See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Bedtime mode reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Focus mode lets you pause distracting apps with a single tap so you can better focus your time. You can also set a schedule to turn on Focus mode automatically and reduce distractions while you’re at work, school, or home.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9346420
Whats New In this Digital Wellbeing?
Wind Down is now Bedtime mode and has the following new features:
• Turn on Bedtime mode automatically with a daily schedule or while your phone is charging at bedtime
• Pause Bedtime mode if you need more time before bed
• Turn Bedtime mode on or off with a single tap from Quick Settings
The Digital Wellbeing application is a great way to keep track of your phone usage. It allows you to set time limits for certain apps, and it also tracks your phone usage. This is a great way to keep yourself accountable and to ensure that you are not spending too much time on your phone.
This concludes our article on Digital Wellbeing Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Digital Wellbeing for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Digital Wellbeing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Digital Wellbeing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Digital Wellbeing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Digital Wellbeing.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.