A disease is a particular abnormal condition that affects a particular part, organ, or system of an organism. The study of diseases is called pathology. Diseases can be caused by infection, genetics, lifestyle, or environmental factors.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Diseases Dictionary Medical for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Diseases Dictionary Medical For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Diseases Dictionary Medical for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Diseases Dictionary Medical.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Diseases Dictionary Medical on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Diseases Dictionary Medical and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Diseases Dictionary Medical on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Diseases Dictionary Medical On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Atomic Infoapps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Diseases Dictionary Medical Andorid App Summary
The Diseases Dictionary Medical was developed by the popular developer agency named Atomic Infoapps. They have the Diseases Dictionary Medical in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2182293 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Diseases Dictionary Medical latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 23, 2022 was the last date the Diseases Dictionary Medical was updated with new features. If you want to use the Diseases Dictionary Medical on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Diseases Dictionary Medical using the emulator later on.
Diseases Dictionary Medical App Overview and Details
Completely Offline & FREE medical dictionary app containing medical disorders & diseases with detailed definitions, symptoms, causes and treatment information.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE – Medical App Features:
– Works Offline without internet.
– Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
– Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
– Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
– Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
– Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
– A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Features of Diseases Dictionary Medical for PC
-Offline and free medical dictionary
-Definitions of medical disorders and diseases
-Symptoms, causes and treatment information for medical conditions
-Medical reference book and thesaurus
-Prescription drug info
-A handy free pocket guide for nurses
-For healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and students who work in clinical practice & dispensary
Whats New In this Diseases Dictionary Medical?
Improved support for newer devices.
The Diseases Dictionary Medical application is a comprehensive resource for information on diseases and conditions. The app provides detailed information on symptoms, causes, treatments, and prevention. The app also includes a handy search feature and a list of the latest health news.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Diseases Dictionary Medical of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Diseases Dictionary Medical to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Diseases Dictionary Medical and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Diseases Dictionary Medical. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Diseases Dictionary Medical.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.