DiskDigger is a photo recovery tool that can help you restore deleted or lost photos from your computer or mobile device. It’s simple to use, and can recover photos even if they’ve been deleted from your recycle bin or if you’ve reformatted your device. DiskDigger can also recover photos that have been corrupted or otherwise damaged.
In this article, we will show you how to download DiskDigger photo recovery For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at DiskDigger photo recovery technical specifications first.
DiskDigger photo recovery Andorid App Summary
Defiant Technologies, LLC is the developer of this DiskDigger photo recovery application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 181474835+ users of this app. The DiskDigger photo recovery app rating is currently 1.0-2022-06-11.
It was last updated on Jun 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DiskDigger photo recovery for PC
1. DiskDigger can undelete photos, images, and videos from your internal memory or external memory card.
2. The app allows you to save recovered files to a different local folder on your device.
3. You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email.
4. DiskDigger can search all locations on your device for lost and recoverable photos.
5. The app allows you to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
6. DiskDigger Pro is available for recovery of more types of files than DiskDigger.
7. DiskDigger requires the “Access all files” permission on your device, to be able to search all locations on the device for lost and recoverable photos.
8. If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan.
9. After the scan is complete, you can tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items you no longer need.
10. For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android.
|App Name:||DiskDigger photo recovery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download DiskDigger photo recovery For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the DiskDigger photo recovery on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install DiskDigger photo recovery on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theDiskDigger photo recovery in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the DiskDigger photo recovery on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, DiskDigger photo recovery running on your computer.
DiskDigger photo recovery App Overview and Details
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos, images, or videos from your internal memory or external memory card. Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and videos, and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
Note: DiskDigger requires the “Access all files” permission on your device, to be able to search all locations on the device for lost and recoverable photos. When you are asked for this permission, please enable it so that DiskDigger can search your device most effectively.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
Whats New In this DiskDigger photo recovery?
– Experimental feature: improved recovery of videos (tap the overflow menu and select “Advanced/experimental features”)
– Experimental feature: scan disk images or single large files.
– Additional minor bug fixes and enhancements.
DiskDigger is a photo recovery application that can recover photos from a variety of devices, including hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards. The application is easy to use and can recover photos in a matter of minutes. DiskDigger is a great option for anyone who needs to recover photos that have been lost or deleted.
This concludes our article on DiskDigger photo recovery Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DiskDigger photo recovery for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This DiskDigger photo recovery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DiskDigger photo recovery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DiskDigger photo recovery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DiskDigger photo recovery.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.