Docs Viewer is an online document viewer that enables you to view and print PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel files without having to install the software on your computer. Docs Viewer is easy to use; you simply upload the file you want to view, and the document is displayed in your web browser. You can then print the document, or save it to your computer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Docs Viewer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Docs Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Melting Source|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Docs Viewer Andorid App Summary
The Docs Viewer was developed by the popular developer agency named Melting Source. They have the Docs Viewer in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8450932 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Docs Viewer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 24, 2021 was the last date the Docs Viewer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Docs Viewer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Docs Viewer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Docs Viewer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Docs Viewer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Docs Viewer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Docs Viewer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Docs Viewer for PC
Metafile (.EMF, .WMF)
1. View documents on Android.
2. View PDFs and Microsoft Office Files.
3. Internet connection required.
4. Supported file types: Portable Document Format (.PDF), XML Paper Specification (.XPS), PostScript (.PS, .EPS), ePub (.EPUB), FictionBook (.FB2), DjVu (.DJVU, .DJV), TeX, LaTex (.TEX, .LATEX), Comic Book Archive (.CBZ), Microsoft Reader (.LIT), Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT, .PPS, .DOCX, .XLSX, .PPTX, .PPSX), OpenOffice/StarOffice Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw (.SXW, .SXC, .SXI, .SXD, .SDW, .SDC, .SDD, .SDA), OpenDocument Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Graphics (.ODT, .ODS, .ODP, .ODG), WPS Office Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet (.WPS, .DPS, .ET), Apple iWork Pages, Numbers, Keynote (.PAGES, .NUMBERS, .KEY), Rich Text Format (.RTF), Hanword Document (.HWP), Corel WordPerfect (.W
Docs Viewer App Overview and Details
Docs Viewer allows you to quickly view documents on Android, including PDFs and Microsoft Office Files. An internet connection is required.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• ePub (.EPUB)
• FictionBook (.FB2)
• DjVu (.DJVU, .DJV)
• TeX, LaTex (.TEX, .LATEX)
• Comic Book Archive (.CBZ)
• Microsoft Reader (.LIT)
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT, .PPS, .DOCX, .XLSX, .PPTX, .PPSX)
• OpenOffice/StarOffice Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw (.SXW, .SXC, .SXI, .SXD, .SDW, .SDC, .SDD, .SDA)
• OpenDocument Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Graphics (.ODT, .ODS, .ODP, .ODG)
• WPS Office Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet (.WPS, .DPS, .ET)
• Apple iWork Pages, Numbers, Keynote (.PAGES, .NUMBERS, .KEY)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Hanword Document (.HWP)
• Corel WordPerfect (.WPD)
• IBM Lotus Word Pro (.LWP)
• Microsoft Works (.WPS)
• AbiWord (.ABW)
• HTML files (.HTM, .HTML)
• Text files (.TXT, .JS, .CSS, .XML, .JAVA, .C …)
• Delimiter-separated Values (.CSV, .TSV, .SSV)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group 2000 (.JPEG, .JPG, .JPE, .JP2, .JPX)
• Portable Network Graphics (.PNG)
• Graphics Interchange Format (.GIF)
• Google WebP (.WEBP)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• High Efficiency Image File Format (.HEIC)
• Microsoft Bitmap, Icon, Cursor (.BMP, .DIB, .ICO, .CUR)
• Microsoft DirectDraw Surface (.DDS)
• Portable Anymap (.PBM, .PGM, .PPM, .PAM, .PNM)
• Radiance HDR (.HDR, .RGBE)
• Truevision TARGA (.TGA)
• Softimage PIC (.PIC)
• WAP Bitmap (.WBMP)
• GIMP (.XCF)
• Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
• Adobe Digital Negative (.DNG)
• Raw Photo (.ARW, .CR2, .CRW, .DCR, .ERF, .MOS, .MRW, .NEF, .NRW, .ORF, .PEF, .RAF, .RW2, .RWL, .SRW, .X3F, .3FR)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Microsoft Visio (.VSD, .VSX, .VSDX)
• Microsoft Windows, Enhanced Metafile (.WMF, .EMF)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
• CorelDRAW (.CDR)
• Skencil (.SK, .SK1)
• Autodesk AutoCAD (.DXF, .DWG)
Whats New In this Docs Viewer?
Bug fixes and optimizations.
The Docs Viewer application is a useful tool for viewing documents online. It is easy to use and allows you to quickly view documents without having to download them. The application is also lightweight and does not require any installation.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Docs Viewer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Docs Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Docs Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Docs Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Docs Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.