Dominos is a game that is widely popular all over the world. It is a game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The game is simple to learn but can be complex and challenging to master. Dominos is a game that can be played with two or more players. The object of the game is to score points by matching the dots on the dominoes.
The technical specifications of the Dominoes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Dominoes Andorid App Summary
Dominoes was developed by Vintolo and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Dominoes from Google Play store under the Board category. The latest version of Dominoes is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 78035. The Dominoes app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Dominoes is Jun 9, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Dominoes on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Dominoes App Overview and Details
Place tiles which have a number of pips that matches one of the exposed ends of the chain. If you have no such tiles you have to draw from the boneyard one tile at a time until new one may be played.
After placement player will get points if the sum of pips at the exposed ends of the chain is a multiple of five (5,10,15,20,etc).
At the end of the round player also scores points for all the pips remaining in the opponent’s hand rounded to the nearest multiple of five.
Winner is the first player who reach the final score.
Features of Dominoes for PC
-Place tiles that have a number of pips that matches one of the exposed ends of the chain.
-If you have no such tiles you have to draw from the boneyard one tile at a time until new one may be played.
-After placement player will get points if the sum of pips at the exposed ends of the chain is a multiple of five (5,10,15,20,etc).
-At the end of the round player also scores points for all the pips remaining in the opponent’s hand rounded to the nearest multiple of five.
-Winner is the first player who reach the final score.
How To Install & Download Dominoes For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Dominoes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Dominoes.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Dominoes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Dominoes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Dominoes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Dominoes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dominoes?
In conclusion, Dominoes is an excellent application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Dominoes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Dominoes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dominoes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dominoes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dominoes.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.