Down the hill is a coming-of-age story about a young girl who is trying to find her place in the world. She has just moved to a new town and is trying to make new friends. She meets a boy who introduces her to a new world of fun and adventure, and she quickly becomes addicted to the thrill of riding down the hill on her bike. As she explores her new surroundings, she discovers that there is more to life than just going down the hill.
We will help you download the Down the hill for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Down the hill on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Down the hill on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Down the hill on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Down the hill as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Down the hill On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vorun Kreal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Down the hill Andorid App Summary
Vorun Kreal is the developer of the Down the hill, and they have the app under the Racing of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Down the hill from them is 1.1.43 with over 1575847 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Down the hill is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Down the hill is Oct 10, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Down the hill on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Down the hill App Overview and Details
In this simple and fast-paced physics-based down the hill riding game, tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake. Ride as fast as you can but don’t fall off your bike!
*****If you like the game and want to support the development please RATE*****
– FREE today
– Simple controls
– Earn coins to unlock new bikes
– 5 amazing bikes
– 4 terrains with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Canyon, Desert and Arctic Snow)
– Get 3 stars by beating my son’s and I time
– Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean the bike
– Cool stunts
– More levels are coming soon.
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything, everything can be unlocked by progressing through the game.
Feel free to post your ideas, I will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in my games!
Features of Down the hill for PC
– 10 bikes to unlock
– 4 levels with different terrain
– Ability to do stunts
– Level progression
– Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean
Whats New In this Down the hill?
Down the hill is a great game that can be enjoyed by all. It is easy to learn but hard to master, which makes it an addicting game. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is smooth. I highly recommend Down the hill to anyone who is looking for a great game to play.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Down the hill? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Down the hill to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Down the hill and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Down the hill. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Down the hill.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.