Metronome is an essential tool for any musician. This app provides a clean and simple interface that helps you keep time while practicing. You can choose from a variety of tempos and time signatures to create the perfect practice routine. Metronome also includes a helpful beat history so you can track your progress.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download 7Metronome: Pro Metronome For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for 7Metronome: Pro Metronome so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome on your computer.
|App Name:||7Metronome: Pro Metronome On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sándor Török|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
7Metronome: Pro Metronome Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install 7Metronome: Pro Metronome on your Android phone from there. Sándor Török is the developer of 7Metronome: Pro Metronome who made this app.
2.1.5 is the latest version of 7Metronome: Pro Metronome that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 346416. Plus, you’ll see that 7Metronome: Pro Metronome has a good user rating of 4.8.
You can install the latest version of 7Metronome: Pro Metronome, which is Aug 26, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install 7Metronome: Pro Metronome on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of 7Metronome: Pro Metronome for PC
1. Metronome has a versatile interface that makes it easy and fun to use.
2. You can change the tempo reference note.
3. The metronome has a fast tempo setting function.
4. You can create complex rhythms by touching, dragging, and pinch-zooming main notes.
5. The metronome has subdivisions up to 15 notes.
6. The metronome has 6 different high-quality sounds.
7. The metronome has a unique beat visualisation.
8. The metronome runs in the background.
9. The metronome can be started/stopped directly from the notification bar.
10. The metronome was created by a musician for musicians.
7Metronome: Pro Metronome App Overview and Details
7Metronome is probably the most versatile free metronome app for android devices. The intuitive multi-touch user interface makes the metronome amazingly easy and fun to use. Build complex rhythms by touching, dragging, pinching or zooming. Got some tricky rhythms or would like to improve your timing? This metronome will support you in every situation.
★ Save bars
★ Light and dark theme
★ 20-240 BPM (beats per minute)
★ Change the tempo reference note
★ Tap your desired tempo to get the BPM
★ Fast tempo setting function (slide your finger up or down on the screen)
★ More than 100 possible time signatures
★ Create complex rhythms by touching, dragging, and pinch-zooming main notes
★ Subdividision up to 15 notes
★ 6 different high-quality sounds
★ Unique beat visualisation
★ Runs in background
★ Start/Stop directly from the notification bar, when app runs in background
You can remove ads at any time with an in-app purchase.
Created by a musician – for musicians.
Whats New In this 7Metronome: Pro Metronome?
You can now choose the pitch of the sounds in the settings
7Metronome is the perfect pro metronome application for musicians of all levels. It is easy to use with a simple, yet powerful, interface. 7Metronome provides a wide range of features that help musicians practice and perform with precision and accuracy.
That’s it! That’s how you download 7Metronome: Pro Metronome on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This 7Metronome: Pro Metronome to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 7Metronome: Pro Metronome and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 7Metronome: Pro Metronome.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.