A accelerometer meter is a device used to measure linear acceleration. It is also known as a tiltmeter, tilt indicator, or accelerometer. The accelerometer meter is a sensor that measures the static acceleration of an object.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Accelerometer Meter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Accelerometer Meter For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Accelerometer Meter on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Accelerometer Meter, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Accelerometer Meter app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Accelerometer Meter Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Accelerometer Meter has over 244615 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. keuwlsoft has developed the Accelerometer Meter and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.32.
Until this latest version, Accelerometer Meter has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Feb 6, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Accelerometer Meter on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Accelerometer Meter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Accelerometer Meter for PC
1. View or log output from your accelerometer sensor.
2. The app has six screens to choose from: Meter, Graph, Spectrum, Light, Music, and Info.
3. Save data in graph or spectrum mode.
4. Write external storage permission so that you can save the data.
5. Full version with no ads or time limits.
6. Convert accelerometer sensor output into a colour.
7. Musical instrument based on the accelerometer sensor.
8. Orientation selects the note and pitch the volume.
9. Show info for other sensors on your device.
10. Free & No Ads. No time limits, no restricted features etc, this is the full version.
Accelerometer Meter App Overview and Details
View or log output from your accelerometer sensor. The app has six screens to choose from:
This show the output from the accelerometer and minimum and maximum vales recorded.
Plots the accelerometer output over time. Option to save data.
Shows the frequency spectrum of the recent accelerometer data. Use to find resonant frequency’s.
Converts the accelerometer sensor output into a colour. Wave the device around and the colour will change.
This is a musical instrument based on the accelerometer sensor. Orientation selects the note and pitch the volume. It is based on a 5 equal temperament notes per octave scale so that the music will still sound reasonable even if played badly.
This screen provides info on your sensor, such as vendor, version, resolution and range. It also shows info for other sensors on your device.
Free & No Ads. No time limits, no restricted features etc, this is the full version.
Write external storage permission so that you can save the data in graph or spectrum modes.
Whats New In this Accelerometer Meter?
The Accelerometer Meter application is an excellent tool for measuring the acceleration of an object. It is easy to use and provides accurate measurements. I found the application to be very helpful in my physics class.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Accelerometer Meter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Accelerometer Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Accelerometer Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Accelerometer Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Accelerometer Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.