Air quality index (AQI) is an index for reporting daily air quality. It tells you how clean or polluted the air is, and what associated health effects might be expected. The AQI is an index on a scale of 0 to 500. The lower the AQI value, the better the air quality. The AQI can be used to report the air quality for any location in the United States.
The technical specifications of the Air Quality Index for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Air Quality Index Andorid App Summary
Air Quality Index was developed by AppAspect Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Air Quality Index from Google Play Store under the Weather category. The latest version of Air Quality Index is 4.2 on Play store with total users of 109159. The Air Quality Index app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Air Quality Index is Apr 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Air Quality Index on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Air Quality Index For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Air Quality Index using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Air Quality Index on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Air Quality Index here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Air Quality Index On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AppAspect Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Air Quality Index for PC
information in Air Quality Index:
– Carbon Monoxide
– Sulphur Dioxide
– Nitrogen Dioxide
Air Quality Index App Overview and Details
Air Quality Index (AQI) is increasing day by day and the impact is affecting the climate a lot. The change in the weather condition has worsened the air quality.
• Air is the Earth’s atmosphere. Air around us is a mixture of many gases and dust particles. It is the clear gas in which living things live and breathe. It has an indefinite shape and volume. It has no colour or smell. It has mass and weight, because it is matter. The weight of air creates atmospheric pressure. There is no air in outer space.
• Air is a mixture of about 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.9% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and very small amounts of other gases.
• Air can be polluted by some gases (such as carbon monoxide), smoke, and ash. This air pollution causes various problems including smog, acid rain and global warming. It can damage people’s health.
• The Air Quality data sources varies depending on the cities.
– Store favourite places to find out Air Quality Info easily.
– Easy to navigate to the bookmarked places and find pollution level instantly.
– You can check all the near by City’s Air Quality Index on Map
– Providing the Air Quality info city wise.
– Plan your visit based on the good AQI for the specific city.
– Show weather conditions for the current place.
– Show sunrise and sunset time.
– Get upto date with latest Air Quality Data and Air Pollution news using Google News.
– Latest News provides option for planning the journey for any new places based on pollution levels.
Air Quality Index Chart:
– You can check the range of quality indexes and info about Index is good or bad
– Distinguish between different indexes with color so user can easily understand the level of pollution.
– You can check the country list and select your city to get the AIQ info
– Providing the country name and flag so easily identify and fid the top cities for the selected country.
Providing below gases information in Air using this app:
- CO (Carbon Oxide)
– NO2 (Nitrogen dioxide)
– O3 (Ozon)
– PM10 (particulate matter 10 micrometers or less in diameter)
– PM25 (particulate matter 2.5 micrometers or less in diameter)
– SO2 (Sulfer dioxide)
– H (Hydrogen)
– DEW (Hydrocarbon Dew)
AQI LEVELS DEFINITION:
• Green: 0 – 50 | Good
Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk
• Yellow: 51 -100 | Moderate
Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
• Orange: 101-150 | Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
• Red: 151-200 | Unhealthy
Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects
• Purple: 201-300 | Very Unhealthy
Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
• Brown: AQI 300+ | Hazardous
Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects
Whats New In this Air Quality Index?
– Improvements in app design and functionalities.
The Air Quality Index (AQI) application is a valuable resource for individuals who are concerned about the quality of the air they breathe. The app provides real-time information about air quality in a particular location, and allows users to compare air quality levels in different areas. The AQI app is also equipped with a weather widget that displays current weather conditions and forecasts.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Air Quality Index on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Air Quality Index to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Quality Index and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Quality Index. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Quality Index.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.