Anatomy is the study of the body’s structure. It is a branch of biology that is responsible for the identification and description of the body’s parts.
There are many different ways to learn and remember the anatomy of the body. One popular method is to use mnemonic devices. A mnemonic device is a memory aid that helps you remember something.
One of the most common mnemonic devices for anatomy is to use the first letter of each word to spell out a phrase. This phrase can help you remember the name of each part of the body.
Here are a few examples:
Sally sells sea shells (by the sea shore). This phrase can help you remember
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the All Anatomy Mnemonic For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
All Anatomy Mnemonic App Overview and Details
All Anatomy Mnemonic App Overview and Details
This apps gives a clear mnemonics description of whole anatomical part of the body which include:
Head and Neck
Abdomen and Pelvis
It gives more emphasis on area including:
Internal iliac artery branches
External iliac artery branches
Branches of Abdominal aorta
Branches of facial nerve
Branch of brachial plexus
Structure passing through the diaphragm
Carotid sheet contents
Branches of subclavian artery
Intrinsic muscle of hand
Layers of ratina
Layers of scrotum
Deep cerebellar nuclei
Tributaries of IVC
Carvenous sinus contents
Cranial nerve supply (Sensory or Motor or both)
Nerve supply of scalp
Download & Install All Anatomy Mnemonic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the All Anatomy Mnemonic on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the All Anatomy Mnemonic on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired All Anatomy Mnemonic result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the All Anatomy Mnemonic will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the All Anatomy Mnemonic with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the All Anatomy Mnemonic on your PC.
|App Name:||All Anatomy Mnemonic On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
All Anatomy Mnemonic Andorid App Summary
Medico_guide is the developer of this All Anatomy Mnemonic application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 41822+ users of this app. The All Anatomy Mnemonic app rating is currently 2.1.1.AZ.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of All Anatomy Mnemonic for PC
1. Upper limb anatomy
2. Lower limb anatomy
3. Head and neck anatomy
4. Abdomen and pelvis anatomy
5. Thorax anatomy
6. Carpal bones anatomy
7. Tarsal bones anatomy
8. Internal iliac artery branches anatomy
9. External iliac artery branches anatomy
10. Branches of Abdominal aorta anatomy
Whats New In this All Anatomy Mnemonic?
–Enable Zooming in/out of images.
–fixed Installation errors in some fewer devices.
All Anatomy Mnemonic is an excellent application for students of anatomy. The app is easy to use and helps students learn the location and function of all the major organs in the human body. The app is well-designed and easy to use, and it is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the human body.
This concludes our article on All Anatomy Mnemonic Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or All Anatomy Mnemonic for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This All Anatomy Mnemonic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for All Anatomy Mnemonic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the All Anatomy Mnemonic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the All Anatomy Mnemonic.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.