The Amharic Bible Audio is an app that allows users to read and listen to the Bible in Amharic. The app has a simple, easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for users to navigate. The Amharic Bible Audio also includes a search feature that allows users to find specific passages quickly and easily.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Amharic Bible Audio for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Amharic Bible Audio On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gulele Software And Application Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Amharic Bible Audio Andorid App Summary
The Amharic Bible Audio was developed by the popular developer agency named Gulele Software And Application Development. They have the Amharic Bible Audio in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 52631 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Amharic Bible Audio latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 24, 2020 was the last date the Amharic Bible Audio was updated with new features. If you want to use the Amharic Bible Audio on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Amharic Bible Audio using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Amharic Bible Audio For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Amharic Bible Audio using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Amharic Bible Audio on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Amharic Bible Audio here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Amharic Bible Audio for PC
1. Stream Amharic bible audio online
2. Create your own playlist
3. Listen to your favorite amharic bible chapters
4. Change Theme options are Available That’s Dark mode and Light Mode
Amharic Bible Audio App Overview and Details
This App gives you access to ethiopian amharic bible audio to stream amharic bible.
–> Stream Amharic bible audio online
–>Create your own playlist
–>Listen to your favorite amharic bible chapters
–> Change Theme options are Available That’s Dark mode and Light Mode
Whats New In this Amharic Bible Audio?
-User Interface Improved
-Amharic bible Audio verses are Added
-Now you can download your favorite Amharic bible Audio Chapters
After much anticipation, the Amharic Bible Audio application is finally available for download. This app is a great tool for anyone who wants to learn or improve their Amharic language skills. The app includes a variety of features, such as an Amharic dictionary, a phrasebook, and a section for learning the Amharic alphabet. The audio recordings are clear and easy to understand, making this app a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning Amharic.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Amharic Bible Audio of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Amharic Bible Audio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amharic Bible Audio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amharic Bible Audio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amharic Bible Audio.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.