If you’re a cyclist, runner, hiker, or just enjoy being active, you need to check out Strava. Strava is a social media platform and community of athletes from all around the globe. It’s the perfect place to track your workouts, analyze your progress, join challenges with friends, and see how you stack up against others. Plus, Strava is powered by analytics, so you can see how you’re improving over time. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Strava is a great way to stay motivated and track your progress.
We will help you download the Analytics (powered by Strava) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Analytics (powered by Strava) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Analytics (powered by Strava) on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Analytics (powered by Strava) on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Analytics (powered by Strava) as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Analytics (powered by Strava) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Analytics (powered by Strava) Andorid App Summary
TrackThisOut is the developer of the Analytics (powered by Strava), and they have the app under the Sports of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Analytics (powered by Strava) from them is 2.0.7 with over 14797 users under the hood. With a 2.5 rating, the Analytics (powered by Strava) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Analytics (powered by Strava) is May 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Analytics (powered by Strava) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Analytics (powered by Strava) App Overview and Details
Analytics is a companion app for Strava.
Find, filter and sort your activities easily. Get insight in your workouts with clear graphs.
Check for which segments your odds are best to beat your followers and to win the Crown. You no longer need to browse through all segments on-by-one, but you get immediate insight in one clear overview.
Features of Analytics (powered by Strava) for PC
– Easily find, filter, and sort activities
– Get insights into workouts with clear graphs
– Check for which segments your odds are best to beat followers and win crowns
– Get immediate insights in one clear overview
Whats New In this Analytics (powered by Strava)?
Update for configurable metric (meters) / imperial (miles) units.
Strava stopped with providing leaderboard information! This is really bad. Please take the initiative to contact them and ask to reintroduce it since it tremendously fuels apps like this one!
The Strava Analytics application is a powerful tool that allows athletes to track their progress and performance over time. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of data that can help athletes improve their performance.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Analytics (powered by Strava)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Analytics (powered by Strava) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Analytics (powered by Strava) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Analytics (powered by Strava). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Analytics (powered by Strava).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.