Androscope is an upcoming open source Android app development platform. It enables developers to create, test and deploy Android apps with the help of a web-based interface. Androscope also offers features such as app analytics, crash reporting and code management.
In this article, we will show you how to download Androscope For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Androscope technical specifications first.
Androscope Andorid App Summary
Bright-Light is the developer of this Androscope application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 586+ users of this app. The Androscope app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Nov 4, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Androscope for PC
1. Androscope can communicate with your micro controller to trace and debug the circuit in real time.
2. It has a sampling rate of 18000 samples/sec.
3. You can view multiple channels at once with different colors and names.
4. Androscope can save .png screenshots or export readings as .m files for further analysis.
|App Name:||Androscope On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 4, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Androscope For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Androscope on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Androscope and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Androscope andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Androscope App Overview and Details
Please follow the link below to get Arduino Example code and an illustrative User Manual (How to connect Arduino BT and some important configurations)
Androscope is an app which can communicate with your micro controlller (or Arduino) based circuit to trace and debug the circuit in real time
It can reach a sampling rate about 18000 Sample/Sec If you used a single channel
You can view multiple channels(signals) at once with different colors and names
You can save .png screenshots or export your readings as .m file to use in Matlab for further analysis.
Whats New In this Androscope?
Try Androscope now!
Please refer to description for more info
The Androscope application is a powerful tool that allows users to monitor and manage their Android devices. It provides users with a variety of features that allow them to keep their devices running smoothly. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that users can use to improve their devices.
This concludes our article on Androscope Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Androscope for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Androscope to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Androscope and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Androscope. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Androscope.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.