There are certain sounds that can just drive you crazy. Whether it’s a colleague’s incessant typing or someone’s gum chewing, there are some sounds that just seem to be everywhere. While some people may find these sounds simply irritating, others may find them downright annoying.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Annoying sounds for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Annoying sounds For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Annoying sounds on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Annoying sounds, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Annoying sounds app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Annoying sounds Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Annoying sounds has over 33033 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Novyisoft has developed the Annoying sounds and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 220.127.116.11.
Until this latest version, Annoying sounds has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.4. This latest version was last updated on Jun 25, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Annoying sounds on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Annoying sounds On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Annoying sounds for PC
– 18 annoying sounds
– Listen to the sounds of a crying baby, dripping water, ticking of a clock, and more
– Created for entertainment purposes
Annoying sounds App Overview and Details
How to play:
– Tap on the icons and listen to annoying sounds
The app contains 18 annoying sounds such as the sound of a crying baby, the sound of dripping water, the sounds of the ticking of a clock, a broken violin, a loud microphone, an annoying mosquito, the sound of a drill, eating food, the sounds of a creaking door and so on.
– The application is created for entertainment and does no harm!
Whats New In this Annoying sounds?
The Annoying Sounds app is a great way to prank your friends and family. With over 100 sounds to choose from, you can create a soundscape that will drive them crazy. Whether you’re looking for a way to tease your siblings or to prank your co-workers, this app is sure to do the trick.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Annoying sounds of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Annoying sounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Annoying sounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Annoying sounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Annoying sounds.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.