This dictionary is designed to help Arabic speakers learn Dutch, and Dutch speakers learn Arabic. The Arabic entries are written in the Arabic alphabet, and the Dutch entries are written in the Latin alphabet. Each entry includes a translation, a pronunciation guide, and a definition.
The latest Arabic – Dutch for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Arabic – Dutch Andorid App Summary
eflasoft has developed the Arabic – Dutch for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Arabic – Dutch has got over 8063+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 7.3
The latest update of Arabic – Dutch is Aug 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Arabic – Dutch App Overview and Details
Save time and money while learning Dutch / Arabic with this app.
A quick dictionary, effective translation, frequently used phrase sentences, tests and games… Everything you need to learn Dutch / Arabic quickly…
• No need Internet connection. It works offline.
• You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• In the database; Dutch → Arabic 88,000 words and phrases, Arabic → Dutch 88,000 words and phrases.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
• You can translate from Arabic to Dutch or from Dutch to Arabic.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 1,500 common phrases used in daily life.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
We’re working for more…
Features of Arabic – Dutch for PC
the word you want to learn.
Install “Arabic – Dutch” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Arabic – Dutch on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Arabic – Dutch app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Arabic – Dutch.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Arabic – Dutch On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Arabic – Dutch?
– Listening sentence building lesson have been added.
– Flashcard has been added.
– Improvements have been made.
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
After two years of learning Arabic, I feel confident enough to start using it in a professional setting. My goal is to be able to use it in the Netherlands to communicate with colleagues and clients. I am grateful for the Arabic course at the University of Amsterdam, which has given me a strong foundation in the language. I am looking forward to using my Arabic skills in the Netherlands and continuing to learn more about this fascinating culture.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Arabic – Dutch for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Arabic – Dutch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Arabic – Dutch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Arabic – Dutch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Arabic – Dutch.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.