The Archos Video Player Free is a great app for streaming videos on your Android device. The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to find and play your favorite videos. You can also create playlists of your favorite videos and share them with your friends.
Our goal is to help you get the Archos Video Player Free for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Archos Video Player Free Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Archos Video Player Free is Archos S.A. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Archos Video Player Free simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Archos Video Player Free under Video Players & Editors of Play Store. Archos Video Player Free’s latest version is 10.2-20180416.1736 with an impressive user base of over 10167680. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love Archos Video Player Free.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Archos Video Player Free is Apr 19, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Archos Video Player Free on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Archos Video Player Free App Overview and Details
The critically acclaimed Archos Video Player app offers an uncompromised video experience on tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.
*** Play everything ***
– Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
– Integrated subtitle download
*** Best Player ***
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
– Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
*** TV friendly ***
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
– Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style 😉
*** And even more! ***
– Multi-device network video resume;
– Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads) you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option in the free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Google+ support group at this address: https://goo.gl/PXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above
Features of Archos Video Player Free for PC
And if you can’t find an answer there, feel free to contact us directly:
1. Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats.
2. Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support.
3. Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
4. Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
5. Play videos from your computer / server / NAS.
6. Play videos from external USB storage.
7. Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection.
8. Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop.
9. Integrated subtitle download.
10. Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV.
Whats New In this Archos Video Player Free?
Fix microSD card not seen on Oreo devices.
Download & Install Archos Video Player Free For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Archos Video Player Free app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Archos Video Player Free app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Archos Video Player Free will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Archos Video Player Free on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Archos Video Player Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Archos S.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2018|
|Get it On:|
The Archos Video Player Free application is a great option for users who want a versatile and user-friendly video player. The application has a simple and easy-to-use interface, and it supports a wide range of file formats. Additionally, the application provides a number of useful features, such as the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device. Overall, the Archos Video Player Free application is a great option for users who want a versatile and user-friendly video player.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Archos Video Player Free for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Archos Video Player Free, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Archos Video Player Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Archos Video Player Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Archos Video Player Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Archos Video Player Free.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.