A blood pressure diary is a great way to track your blood pressure and identify any potential problems. Keeping track of your blood pressure will help you and your doctor determine if you need to make any changes to your treatment plan.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download AVAX Blood Pressure Diary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for AVAX Blood Pressure Diary so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on your computer.
|App Name:||AVAX Blood Pressure Diary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AVAX Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary in the Medical category. You can download and install AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on your Android phone from there. AVAX Apps is the developer of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary who made this app.
6.14.0 is the latest version of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 402313. Plus, you’ll see that AVAX Blood Pressure Diary has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary, which is Aug 2, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary for PC
data synchronization with our server only
1. Easy recording of readings (manually or via Bluetooth*)
2. Comprehensive graphs and statistics
3. PDF reports to download or send to your doctor (manually or automated monthly)
4. Recording of medication intake & medication reminder
5. Reminder take a measurement
6. Status charts and “level system” based on your activity
7. Unlimited data import and export from and to XLSX and CSV
8. Acquisition of supplementary measured values (e.g. blood glucose, weight, body temperature, oxygen saturation)
9. Many customization options to make our blood pressure app work the way it’s best for you.
10. Cross-device and cross-platform use on Android, iOS, and in a web browser.
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary App Overview and Details
AVAX blood pressure tracker helps you to control and manage your hypertension on a daily basis. For this purpose, our blood pressure app has all the important features from history curves and statistics to medication reminders and PDF reports ready for you.
– Easy recording of readings (manually or via Bluetooth*)
– Comprehensive graphs and statistics
– PDF reports to download or send to your doctor (manually or automated monthly)
– Recording of medication intake & medication reminder
– Reminder take a measurement
– Status charts and “level system” based on your activity
– Unlimited data import and export from and to XLSX and CSV
– Acquisition of supplementary measured values (e.g. blood glucose, weight, body temperature, oxygen saturation)
– Many customization options to make our blood pressure app work the way it’s best for you.
– Cross-device and cross-platform use on Android, iOS, and in a web browser.
– Quick support for questions and problems
* A suitable measuring device is required for recording via Bluetooth. Supported devices include those of the brands Beurer, Omron (e.g. Omron X4 / X7 Smart, RS3 / RS7 Intelli IT), Medisana, Sanitas and many more. A list of compatible devices is available in the app. For Omron devices, please ensure that the Omron Connect app does not interfere with our app.
In the basic version you can use the AVAX blood pressure app free of charge and for an unlimited time. Some features (e.g. automated PDF reports) require a premium membership. This can be purchased as a one-time purchase or a low-priced subscription directly in the app.
USAGE INFORMATION & DATA PROTECTION
We put particular importance on GDPR-compliant protection of your personal data:
– Anonymous use possible
– No collection of information that contributes to your identification*.
– No sharing of personal or medical data with third parties
– No permissions required for your phone**
– Active internet connection required for cross-device syncing.
– Encrypted communication with and storage in our database
– Automatic deletion of inactive user accounts with prior inactivity notification
* You can optionally store information such as name, gender, date of birth and email address, e.g. for display in PDF reports.
** Optional use of Bluetooth may require permissions.
– The AVAX diary cannot replace the care of a physician and is for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor about treatment issues.
– You will need an actual measuring device to measure your pressure. AVAX will help you analyze and prepare it for your doctor. Our blood pressure tracker cannot measure your pressure.
If you have any suggestions for features or encounter any problems, please contact us anytime at [email protected] We appreciate every message and always get back to you quickly.
Try the AVAX diary now for free.
Whats New In this AVAX Blood Pressure Diary?
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary is a great application that helps you keep track of your blood pressure. It is easy to use and helps you to stay on top of your blood pressure. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their blood pressure.
That’s it! That’s how you download AVAX Blood Pressure Diary on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This AVAX Blood Pressure Diary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AVAX Blood Pressure Diary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AVAX Blood Pressure Diary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.