Basketball Tournament Maker is an online platform that allows users to create and compete in basketball tournaments. The platform is easy to use and allows users to create tournaments with just a few clicks. Basketball Tournament Maker is the perfect platform for basketball fans who want to compete against friends or other users from around the world.
The latest Basketball Tournament Maker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Basketball Tournament Maker Andorid App Summary
eniblo has developed the Basketball Tournament Maker for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Basketball Tournament Maker has got over 22580+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.0
The latest update of Basketball Tournament Maker is Aug 24, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Basketball Tournament Maker App Overview and Details
– Max 20 Teams
– Share ranking and game table on Twitter,Facebook.
– Max 20 Teams
– Share draws with Twitter,mail and so on.
– Backup data to SD card
Features of Basketball Tournament Maker for PC
– Create a round robin tournament
– Max 20 teams
– Share ranking and game table on social media
– Knockout tournament
– Max 20 teams
– Share draws on social media
– Back up and restore data
Install “Basketball Tournament Maker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Basketball Tournament Maker on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Basketball Tournament Maker on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Basketball Tournament Maker and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Basketball Tournament Maker as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Basketball Tournament Maker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Basketball Tournament Maker?
– Fixed for Android12 Samsung Galaxy Devices
The Basketball Tournament Maker application is a great way for basketball fans to create their own tournaments and competitions. The application is easy to use and makes creating a tournament a breeze. Basketball fans can create tournaments with up to 64 teams, and the application includes a variety of features that make creating a tournament fun and easy. The Basketball Tournament Maker application is a great way for basketball fans to create their own tournaments and competitions. The application is easy to use and makes creating a tournament a breeze. Basketball fans
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Basketball Tournament Maker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Basketball Tournament Maker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basketball Tournament Maker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basketball Tournament Maker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basketball Tournament Maker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.