When a force is applied to a beam, it will cause the beam to deflect. The amount of deflection will depend on the magnitude of the force, the size and shape of the beam, and the material of the beam. In this lab, you will use a digital scale to measure the deflection of a beam when a force is applied. You will then use a formula to calculate the beam’s Young’s modulus.
In this article, we will show you how to download Beam Deflection For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Beam Deflection technical specifications first.
Beam Deflection Andorid App Summary
rattletrapps is the developer of this Beam Deflection application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18787+ users of this app. The Beam Deflection app rating is currently 1.1.1.
It was last updated on Apr 16, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Beam Deflection for PC
1. Beam deflection calculation with support options
2. Beam deflection calculation with customizable Parameters
3. Static beam analysis
4. Preview of beam deflection by dragging down the representation
5. Add and adjust forces, moments or distributed loads
6. Beam representation in 3 different kinds of support
7. E-modulus or profile customization
8. Quick and easy beam analysis
|App Name:||Beam Deflection On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Beam Deflection For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Beam Deflection on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Beam Deflection on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBeam Deflection in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Beam Deflection on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Beam Deflection running on your computer.
Beam Deflection App Overview and Details
Calculate shear force, bending moment, deflection angle and deflection of statically determined beams. Simply add and adjust forces, moments or distributed loads. Get a quick preview of the beam deflection by dragging down the representation. You can choose from 3 different kinds of support and customize Parameters like E-modulus or profile.
Whats New In this Beam Deflection?
Beam deflection is a technique used to measure the properties of materials. A beam is deflected by an applied force and the angle of deflection is measured. This information can be used to determine the Young’s modulus or the tensile strength of a material.
This concludes our article on Beam Deflection Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Beam Deflection for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Beam Deflection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beam Deflection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beam Deflection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beam Deflection.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.