The Bengali English Bible (Bengali: বাংলা ইংরেজী বাইবেল) is an English translation of the Bengali Bible by the Bible Society of India. The translation was begun in 1878 and completed in 1899.
The latest Bengali English Bible for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Bengali English Bible Andorid App Summary
Bible Factory has developed the Bengali English Bible for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bengali English Bible has got over 21219+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.23
The latest update of Bengali English Bible is Apr 10, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bengali English Bible App Overview and Details
Bengali-English Bible is an offline reading Bengali English Bible.
– Bengali Bible
– English Bible
– Font color and size setting
– Background color settings
– Offline reading
– Scripture Copy
– Verses Sharing
– Cross straight reading
Bengali-English Bible is brought to you by MobPage, an Innovative Mobile Application Consultancy and Developer under iGears Technology Limited (iGears).
Features of Bengali English Bible for PC
-Bengali Bible and English Bible
-Font color and size setting
-Background color settings
– Scripture Copy
-Cross straight reading
Install “Bengali English Bible” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Bengali English Bible on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Bengali English Bible app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Bengali English Bible.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Bengali English Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bible Factory|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bengali English Bible?
This application has been really helpful to me in understanding the Bible in Bengali. I have been able to read the Bible in Bengali with the help of this application. I really appreciate the developers for creating this application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bengali English Bible for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bengali English Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bengali English Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bengali English Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bengali English Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.