The Blank Staircase is a novel by Patrick Carman that was published in 2009. The novel is about a teenage boy named Michael who, along with his friends, becomes trapped in an abandoned building that is home to a mad scientist. The scientist has created a machine that can create stairs that lead to other dimensions, and Michael and his friends must use the stairs to escape the building before the scientist can catch them.
In this article, we will show you how to download Blank Stair For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Blank Stair technical specifications first.
Blank Stair Andorid App Summary
Hard Head is the developer of this Blank Stair application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 78147+ users of this app. The Blank Stair app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Sep 30, 2011. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Blank Stair for PC
square and make a mark at the end of the board on each side of the square. This gives you the exact width of your board.
* Connect the marks on the board to create a line. This is the line you will follow when sawing your stringers.
1. Easy to use interface
2. Calculates number of treads, risers, and staircase dimensions
3. Provides running stringer layout
4. Inputs thickness of treads and width of treads
5. Provides overhang for each tread
6. Free to use
|App Name:||Blank Stair On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hard Head|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Blank Stair For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Blank Stair on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Blank Stair on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBlank Stair in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Blank Stair on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Blank Stair running on your computer.
Blank Stair App Overview and Details
Blank Stair takes all the work out of calculating a set of steps.
This is two apps built into one. You get a staircase calculator and also a balluster spacing calculator.
Enter overall height of the staircase and you will get:
* Overall width of the staircase
* Number of treads
* Riser height
* Tread run
* Staircase angle
* Staircase dimensions: the rise and run of each tread.
!* Running stringer points.
Enter the width of the opening (plus a few details about your ballusters and layout) and you get:
* Balluster count
* Layout position of each balluster
Answers are in INCHES-SIXTEENTHS format (i.e. 4-7 is 4 and 7/16″). That means no converting decimals to fractions on the jobsite.
It is FREE. Try it and love it.
1. Run the app and click the STAIRCASE button.
2. Enter the overall staircase height. This is the height from the finished floor at the bottom to the finished floor at the top.
3. EITHER enter an acceptable range for the riser height OR the number of treads desired for the steps. If you specify a range, the riser height will be close to the middle of the range. If you enter the number of treads, the range values are ignored.
4. Check or uncheck the ‘Start One Step Down’ checkmark. Most steps start ‘One Step Down’ from the top.
5. Enter the thickness of your treads.
6. Enter the width of the treads.
7. Enter the desired amount of overhang for each tread.
8. Click ‘Calculate’
The next screen will give you the information about your stairs. Most of the infor is self-explanatory.
If you cut steps the old-fashioned way, just use the rise and run cut values from this page to mark your stringers.
However, a far superior method of marking stringers is to use the Running Stringer Layout. Here is a quick guide:
* Starting at the end of the board, make a mark at each point in the chart.
* Put your stop clamps on your framing square at the rise/run marks.
* For each tread, find the best place to fit the square between each set of marks. In a perfect world, the square will fit perfectly between each set of marks.
* Continue up the stringer, marking each tread, until all are marked.
Using this method eliminates marking errors. Nearly perfect stairs every time.
1. Run the app and click the BALLUSTERS button.
2. Enter the overall width of the opening.
3. Enter the thinest part of the balluster. Often times, stair spindles vary in thcknness. measure along the balluster to find the thinnest part.
4. Enter the width of the balluster at the top/bottom. If (very unlikely) you have a balluster that is thicker in the middle than it is at the top/bottom, enter the thickness at the top.
5. Enter the maximum allowable spacing allowed between ballusters. Usually, this is 4 inches.
6. Check or uncheck weather you want the results to be ‘On Center’ or ‘On Edge’ layout.
7. Click ‘Calculate’
The next screen will give you the information about your balluster layout.
TIP: If you are installing ballusters between several openings that are next to each other (like a deck rail), you should try to get the spacing between the ballusters in each section to match the spacing in the other sections. Here’s how:
* Calculate the spacing for each section. Write them down.
* Usually there will be several sections that are either identical or very close. Settle on the most common spacing.
* Then, on the sections that do not match closely enough, adjust the ‘Max Spacing’ field and then recalculate that section. You may have to do this a couple of times in order to get the best spacing to match the other sections. It is OK if sections varys a bit from one another section. Minor variations are invisible to the eye.
Carpentry Carpenter Construction Contractor Guard Stair Balcony Wood Woodworking Bannister Spindles Pickets Handrail
Whats New In this Blank Stair?
9/30/11 Minor change in Market file.
9/14/11 Minor enhancements.
Overall, I thought the Blank Stair application was really user friendly and easy to use. The only thing I would suggest is that they add more templates to choose from, as there were only a few options. Aside from that, I really enjoyed using the app and would definitely recommend it to others.
This concludes our article on Blank Stair Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Blank Stair for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Blank Stair to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blank Stair and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blank Stair. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blank Stair.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.