BLE Peripheral Simulator is a software that enables developers to test their Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) applications on a computer without a physical BLE device. It allows developers to create, test and debug their BLE applications without any hardware setup. It also supports multiple simultaneous connections, which makes it ideal for development and testing.
In this article, we will show you how to download BLE Peripheral Simulator For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at BLE Peripheral Simulator technical specifications first.
BLE Peripheral Simulator Andorid App Summary
WebBluetoothCG is the developer of this BLE Peripheral Simulator application. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 32303+ users of this app. The BLE Peripheral Simulator app rating is currently 10.0.
It was last updated on Mar 31, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BLE Peripheral Simulator for PC
1. The app allows developers to try out new features of Web Bluetooth without the need for a BLE Peripheral Device.
2. The app has three services: Battery Service, Heart Rate Service, and Health Thermometer Service.
3. Developers can use the app to connect to the services and read/write characteristics, subscribe to notifications, and read/write descriptors.
4. The app allows developers to set the characteristics’ values, send notifications, and disconnect.
5. The app is available on Android devices.
6. The app is open source and can be found on GitHub.
7. The app is easy to use and allows developers to experiment with new Web Bluetooth features.
8. The app is a great resource for developers who want to learn more about Web Bluetooth.
9. The app is regularly updated with new features and enhancements.
10. The app is a valuable tool for developers who want to create Bluetooth enabled applications.
|App Name:||BLE Peripheral Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Download BLE Peripheral Simulator For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install BLE Peripheral Simulator on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBLE Peripheral Simulator in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the BLE Peripheral Simulator on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, BLE Peripheral Simulator running on your computer.
BLE Peripheral Simulator App Overview and Details
The BLE Peripheral Simulator is an Android app that allows developers to try out new features of Web Bluetooth without the need for a BLE Peripheral Device. You can check the code at: https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/ble-test-peripheral-android
Developers can use the app to simulate a BLE Peripheral with one of three services:
* Battery Service
* Heart Rate Service
* Health Thermometer Service
Developers can use the new Web Bluetooth features to connect to the app to Read and Write Characteristics, Subscribe to Notifications for when the Characteristics change, and Read and Write Descriptors.
From the app, developers can set the characteristics’ values, send notifications and disconnect.
Whats New In this BLE Peripheral Simulator?
BLE Peripheral Simulator is an amazing application that helps developers to create and test BLE peripheral applications. It has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use. The simulator is fast and reliable. It has helped me to create and test BLE peripheral applications quickly and easily.
This concludes our article on BLE Peripheral Simulator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BLE Peripheral Simulator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This BLE Peripheral Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BLE Peripheral Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BLE Peripheral Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BLE Peripheral Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.