A bookshelf is a piece of furniture, typically with a flat horizontal surface, used to store books or other objects.
A bookshelf may be in a home or office, and typically is used to house books, although it may also be used to store other objects, such as CDs, DVDs, or hats.
Our goal is to help you get the Bookshelf for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Bookshelf Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Bookshelf is Vital Source Technologies and they’ve done a great job at keeping Bookshelf simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Bookshelf under Education of Play Store. Bookshelf’s latest version is 10.1.5 with an impressive user base of over 3095941. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love Bookshelf.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Bookshelf is Jul 21, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Bookshelf on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Bookshelf App Overview and Details
With Bookshelf, you can enjoy a digital-first, comprehensive study experience from the convenience of your Android phone or tablet. Access all of your VitalSource textbooks and study anytime, anywhere.
• Download books to your Android device for 100% offline reading.
• Customize highlighters and add notes for a rich study experience.
• Create flashcards with text and images to learn concepts faster.
• Personalize font, font size, and background colors to make reading easier.
• Listen to your books and learn on the go with Read Aloud.
• Sync your current reading position and all your work across devices so you can easily pick up where you left off.
• Built with accessibility in mind.
• VitalSource Bookshelf account
• Access to one or more VitalSource textbooks.
• Android 5.0+
Features of Bookshelf for PC
1. Download books to your Android device for 100% offline reading.
2. Customize highlighters and add notes for a rich study experience.
3. Create flashcards with text and images to learn concepts faster.
4. Personalize font, font size, and background colors to make reading easier.
5. Listen to your books and learn on the go with Read Aloud.
6. Sync your current reading position and all your work across devices so you can easily pick up where you left off.
7. Built with accessibility in mind.
8. Requires a VitalSource Bookshelf account.
9. Requires Android 5.0+.
10. Access to one or more VitalSource textbooks.
Whats New In this Bookshelf?
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Download & Install Bookshelf For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Bookshelf app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Bookshelf app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Bookshelf will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Bookshelf on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Bookshelf On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vital Source Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Bookshelf application is a great way to keep track of your books and to read reviews from other users. The application is easy to use and the layout is very user-friendly. Overall, I really enjoyed using the Bookshelf application and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Bookshelf for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Bookshelf, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Bookshelf to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bookshelf and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bookshelf. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bookshelf.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.