Boomerang Mail is a Gmail & Outlook email client that lets you schedule messages to be sent at a later time. You can also use Boomerang to track messages that you sent, and get notified when they are opened and replied to.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Boomerang for Android (Baydin)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client Andorid App Summary
The Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client was developed by the popular developer agency named Boomerang for Android (Baydin). They have the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.13.31, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 765676 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 7, 2022 was the last date the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client was updated with new features. If you want to use the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client for PC
address and password.
1. Boomerang integrates with Gmail and Google Workspace accounts only. Other services are coming soon!
2. Boomerang has advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more.
3. Boomerang has an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design.
4. Boomerang is the best way to access Gmail messages on your phone.
5. If you are having trouble with the app, please email us at [email protected] so we can help you get things running.
6. Boomerang is available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese.
7. Push notifications are available for Boomerang.
8. Support for the “Send as” feature is available for Boomerang.
9. Account specific themes are available for Boomerang.
10. Customizable multi-gesture support is available for Boomerang.
Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client App Overview and Details
Meet Boomerang, the most powerful email app for Android. Currently integrates with Gmail and Google Workspace accounts ONLY (other services coming soon!)
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you’ve been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at [email protected] so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
– Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
– Boomerang to a location **NEW**
– Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1×1 Widget
– Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
– Push notifications
– Support for “Send as” feature
– Account specific themes
– Customizable multi-gesture support
– Tablet optimized layouts
– Snooze email messages
– Schedule messages to be sent later
– Track responses to the emails you send
– Search through all your messages across all Gmail folders
– Access to all labels
– Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
– Multi-account support with easy account switching
– Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
– Email signatures
– View and Include Attachments
– Infinite scrolling in Inbox
– Ability to view and edit drafts
– Auto-complete email addresses as you type
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Gmail and Google Workspace accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail and Google Workspace.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Workspace email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Workspace accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Workspace email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Workspace settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
Upcoming Features & Known Issues
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<< Testimonials “More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com “Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com “The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.” "It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Whats New In this Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client?
– Fix for a crash on launch for tablets
Overall, Boomerang Mail is a great application that provides an efficient way to manage your Gmail and Outlook email accounts. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it an essential tool for managing your email accounts. The application is currently available for Android and iOS devices, and the developers are planning to release a Windows version in the near future.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Boomerang Mail – Gmail & Outlook Email Client.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.