Break Number is an iPhone app that records how many times you’ve interrupted your work to take a break. It’s designed to help you be more productive by encouraging you to take breaks more often.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Break Number for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Break Number For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Break Number for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Break Number.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Break Number on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Break Number and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Break Number on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Break Number On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Break Number Andorid App Summary
The Break Number was developed by the popular developer agency named FireFlower. They have the Break Number in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 410 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Break Number latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 24, 2016 was the last date the Break Number was updated with new features. If you want to use the Break Number on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Break Number using the emulator later on.
Break Number App Overview and Details
■■■ Game Description ■■■
Destroy the numbers!
Let’s clear the mission in your memory and wits!
– Click the button to destroy the variegated fluorescent numbers
– Easy, normal, hard. offers a variety of mode
– Discover the various stages Mission
– Challenge your maximum rank
Try Now challenge!
All information is deleted when the game is deleted because this is the data is saved to a temporary local.
Features of Break Number for PC
1. Choose the mode of difficulty you want to play (easy, normal, hard)
2. Play through a variety of different stages
3. Discover different mission goals as you progress
4. Challenge yourself to get the best rank on each stage
5. Have all your information deleted when you finish the game
6. Quick and easy gameplay
7. Fun and engaging graphics
8. Awesome soundtrack
9. Compete with your friends for the best score
10. Play for hours on end!
Whats New In this Break Number?
Overall, the Break Number application is a useful tool for tracking and managing break time. It allows users to quickly and easily see how much break time they have remaining, and provides helpful reminders to help them stay on track. The application is easy to use and is a great way to keep track of break time on the go.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Break Number of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Break Number to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Break Number and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Break Number. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Break Number.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.