CaldeTools is a software suite used to model and design refractory shapes. It is used to create and analyze the performance of refractory shapes in industrial furnaces. CaldeTools is used by engineers and designers to improve the efficiency of their furnaces.
The latest CaldeTools by Calderys for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
CaldeTools by Calderys Andorid App Summary
Calderys has developed the CaldeTools by Calderys for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, CaldeTools by Calderys has got over 1279+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.6
The latest update of CaldeTools by Calderys is Apr 27, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
CaldeTools by Calderys App Overview and Details
Welcome to CaldeTools, the one resource for your refractory needs. For everyone working in industries involving extreme temperatures and conditions, put Calderys in your pocket (or on your tablet!) to accompany you.
Current tools available:
• Product Search to filter to the Calderys refractory you need and download its relevant data sheets on your mobile device
• Thermal calculator to extract out heat transfer calculations using up to 5 refractory layers
• Documents section for technical brochures and product information sheets
• Videos section gathering all Calderys videos from plant tours to installation guidelines
• Contact information for your refractory questions, no matter where you are in the world, via phone or contact form
• My Downloads section to keep your important PDFs in one place, with ability to consult offline plus email option to share from your inbox with colleagues and friends.
For any questions on the CaldeTools app, please contact “[email protected]”.
Features of CaldeTools by Calderys for PC
-Filter product search results
-Download product data sheets
-Extract heat transfer calculations
-View thermal calculator results
-View product brochures and information sheets
-Contact customer service
-Keep important PDFs in one place
-Share PDFs with colleagues and friends
Install “CaldeTools by Calderys” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the CaldeTools by Calderys on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the CaldeTools by Calderys app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install CaldeTools by Calderys.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||CaldeTools by Calderys On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this CaldeTools by Calderys?
Fix document viewer
CaldeTools by Calderys is a comprehensive, intuitive software tool that helps users optimize their caldare operation. It is an essential tool for any caldare operator. CaldeTools by Calderys is the perfect tool to help users improve their caldare operation.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the CaldeTools by Calderys for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This CaldeTools by Calderys to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CaldeTools by Calderys and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CaldeTools by Calderys. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CaldeTools by Calderys.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.