CardioSmart Heart Explorer is a revolutionary new app that enables users to monitor their heart health and track their progress over time. The app is easy to use and provides users with valuable information about their heart health. With CardioSmart Heart Explorer, users can keep track of their blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and heart rate. Additionally, the app includes a variety of helpful tools and resources, such as educational materials and recipes.
The technical specifications of the CardioSmart Heart Explorer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
CardioSmart Heart Explorer Andorid App Summary
CardioSmart Heart Explorer was developed by American College of Cardiology Foundation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download CardioSmart Heart Explorer from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of CardioSmart Heart Explorer is 220.127.116.11 on Play store with total users of 95155. The CardioSmart Heart Explorer app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the CardioSmart Heart Explorer is Mar 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the CardioSmart Heart Explorer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install CardioSmart Heart Explorer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CardioSmart Heart Explorer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CardioSmart Heart Explorer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CardioSmart Heart Explorer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||CardioSmart Heart Explorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||American College of Cardiology Foundation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of CardioSmart Heart Explorer for PC
-CardioSmart Heart Explorer app is designed to enhance clinician/patient relationship at point of care
-Review common heart problems and treatment options with patients and caregivers
-Animated 3-D beating heart
-9 basic layers of rotatable cardiac anatomy
-Anterior and cross-sectional cardiac views
-Patient education animations and interactive media
CardioSmart Heart Explorer App Overview and Details
The American College of Cardiology’s CardioSmart Heart Explorer app is designed to enhance the clinician/patient relationship at the point of care.
– With CardioSmart Heart Explorer, you can review and discuss common heart problems and treatment options with your patients and their caregivers. The app’s high-resolution cardiac graphics and animation have been optimized for tablets and phones.
– From the main menu, quickly explore the structure of an animated 3-D beating heart by swiping up or down through 9 basic layers of rotatable cardiac anatomy. Drag from left to right to rotate each image from an anterior to posterior view. Double-tap to return each image to the anterior, beating, view.
– Also from the main menu, additional layers of anterior and cross-sectional cardiac views are readily available to swipe through to highlight normal and pathological functions in easy-to-understand, high-resolution, 3-D and 2-D graphics.
– Choose additional cardiac patient education animations and interactive media from within the media gallery. A scrollable list of helpful explanatory animations and interactive displays are accessible via the media gallery button. Future versions of the app will allow customization of this list through online downloads of additional media.
– Access a “Send Feedback” link by clicking the bottom right info button.
Disclaimer: THIS APP IS FOR EVALUATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR CLINICAL PURPOSES AND ALL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS.
Whats New In this CardioSmart Heart Explorer?
Bug fix and Firebase Analytics Implementation
The CardioSmart Heart Explorer application is an excellent tool for monitoring and managing heart health. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on heart health. The application is a valuable resource for anyone with heart health concerns or who wants to improve their heart health.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the CardioSmart Heart Explorer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This CardioSmart Heart Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CardioSmart Heart Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CardioSmart Heart Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CardioSmart Heart Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.