CatholicSG is a mobile app that connects Catholics in Singapore. It provides a platform for users to discover and share Catholic content, events and news. CatholicSG also enables users to connect with other Catholics in their neighbourhood and around the world.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the CatholicSG App For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
CatholicSG App App Overview and Details
CatholicSG App App Overview and Details
The CatholicSG App is the best all-in-one app to help Catholics in Singapore to live their faith more actively. It is the official Archdiocese app and developed specially for Catholics in Singapore.
• Daily Scripture Reflections by Archbishop William Goh
• Go to the next-nearest Mass, Adoration, Confession and Devotion
• Read the day’s Mass readings and prayers from the Divine Office
• View Catholic videos, photos and other interesting content
• CatholicNews feed and latest notices from the Archdiocese
• Regularly updated Archdiocesan Directory and Services for Catholics
• Prayer Scheduler that prompts you when and what to pray
• Liturgical and Event Calendars
• Visit https://app.catholic.sg to learn more and to give your feedback
• The CatholicSG App is a collaborative effort by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore and the kind people at CCS Group Pte Ltd which provided time, talent and effort on a pro-bono basis
• Please note that another app exists (CATHOLICS SG app) which is a separate initiative by a private entity.
© 2019 Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
Download & Install CatholicSG App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the CatholicSG App on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the CatholicSG App on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired CatholicSG App result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the CatholicSG App will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the CatholicSG App with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the CatholicSG App on your PC.
|App Name:||CatholicSG App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
CatholicSG App Andorid App Summary
Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore is the developer of this CatholicSG App application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 31690+ users of this app. The CatholicSG App app rating is currently 1.3.6.
It was last updated on Oct 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CatholicSG App for PC
1. Provides daily Scripture reflections by Archbishop William Goh.
2. Provides information on CatholicNews feed and latest notices from the Archdiocese.
3. Provides regularly updated Archdiocesan Directory and Services for Catholics.
4. Provides Prayer Scheduler that prompts you when and what to pray.
5. Provides Liturgical and Event Calendars.
6. Provides information on another app which is separate from this initiative.
7. Is a collaborative effort between the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore and CCS Group Pte Ltd.
8. Provides time, talent and effort on a pro-bono basis.
9. Please note that another app exists which is not affiliated with this initiative.
10. Is the official Archdiocese app and developed specially for Catholics in Singapore.
Whats New In this CatholicSG App?
– Bug Fixes
Visit https://app.catholic.sg to learn more and to give your feedback.
After much prayer and deliberation, the CatholicSG team has decided to discontinue the development of the CatholicSG App. This was not an easy decision to make, but we believe it is the best course of action for the Catholic community in Singapore.
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us over the past few months, and we hope to continue to serve the Catholic community in other ways.
This concludes our article on CatholicSG App Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CatholicSG App for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CatholicSG App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CatholicSG App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CatholicSG App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CatholicSG App.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.