Chess Master King is one of the most renowned chess players in the world. He has won numerous tournaments and has been crowned world champion on several occasions. He is considered to be one of the greatest chess players of all time.
King was born in Russia in 1965. He began playing chess at the age of six, and by the time he was sixteen, he was already one of the strongest players in the country. In 1985, he won the world junior championship, and in 1990, he became the world champion. He has since won numerous other tournaments, including the world blitz championship in 2009.
King is considered to be one of the most aggressive players in the game, and is known for his willingness to take risks
The technical specifications of the Chess Master King for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Chess Master King Andorid App Summary
Chess Master King was developed by mobirixsub and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Chess Master King from Google Play Store under the Board category. The latest version of Chess Master King is 20.12.03 on Play store with total users of 7498224. The Chess Master King app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Chess Master King is Dec 21, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Chess Master King on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Chess Master King For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Chess Master King using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Chess Master King on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Chess Master King here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Chess Master King On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Chess Master King for PC
– 10 different difficulty levels
– 30 different NPC opponents
– Practice mode
– Tournament mode
– Multi player mode
– Replay mode
– Tablet support
Chess Master King App Overview and Details
[ Special Details ]
– Various chess horses and chess boards
– Various difficulty level supported by outstanding AI Engine
– Tournament mode play against 30 NPC
– Practice mode with five different difficulty levels.
– Multi player mode (up to 2 people)
– Saving basic and support replay mode.
– This game is perfectly supported tablet device.
Whats New In this Chess Master King?
Chess Master King is an excellent application for anyone who wants to improve their chess skills. The tutorials are clear and concise, and the exercises are challenging but not overwhelming. The app also includes a handy board editor, so you can practice your moves anywhere. Overall, Chess Master King is an excellent tool for chess players of all levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Chess Master King on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Chess Master King to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chess Master King and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chess Master King. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chess Master King.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.