Chess is a two-player board game that is believed to have originated in northern India in the 6th century AD. The game is played on a square board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. Each player has 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The objective is to checkmate the opponent’s king by placing it under an attack of sufficient force that the king cannot escape.
The latest Chess – Strategy board game for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Chess – Strategy board game Andorid App Summary
soopra has developed the Chess – Strategy board game for Android. You can find it under the Board category on Play Store. Since its inception, Chess – Strategy board game has got over 2752735+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1.0
The latest update of Chess – Strategy board game is Dec 18, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Chess – Strategy board game App Overview and Details
Chess board game, is the most famous and loved strategy game worldwide.
We have implemented chess puzzles and challenges within the game to learn chess faster.
Get smarter with chess strategy game
Play chess game to boost your brain limits and get smarter. Our game is simply designed and carefully crafted in a small size to give you the best user experience.
Chess for kids and adults
We designed the game to be fun and challenging for kids as for adults. With multiple themes to fit your taste.
Classic board game with features making it even more exciting.
– Easy chess for beginners to expert for chess masters.
– Undo button.
– Fast AI response.
– Animated movements.
– Easy user interface.
– Multiple boards and themes.
How to play :
Intuitive touch controls make it easy to play chess on your phone, just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go.
If you have any suggestions or if you’re facing any kind of bug. Don’t hesitate contacting us at [email protected]
Features of Chess – Strategy board game for PC
– 10 different boards and themes to choose from
– Animated movements
– Fast AI response
– Multiple difficulty levels
– Undo button
– Touch controls
Install “Chess – Strategy board game” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Chess – Strategy board game on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Chess – Strategy board game on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Chess – Strategy board game and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Chess – Strategy board game as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Chess – Strategy board game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Chess – Strategy board game?
Chess is a centuries-old strategy board game that is still enjoyed by people of all ages today. The objective of the game is to capture the opponent’s king, while preventing the opponent from capturing your king. There are many different strategies that can be used in order to achieve victory, making the game quite complex.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Chess – Strategy board game for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Chess – Strategy board game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chess – Strategy board game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chess – Strategy board game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chess – Strategy board game.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.