Do you want to be on the forefront of the latest web trends? Chrome Beta is the browser for you! With new features and updates before they’re released to the general public, Chrome Beta is the perfect way to stay ahead of the curve. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
The technical specifications of the Chrome Beta for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Chrome Beta Andorid App Summary
Chrome Beta was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Chrome Beta from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Chrome Beta is 105.0.5195.68 on Play store with total users of 40626354. The Chrome Beta app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Chrome Beta is Aug 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Chrome Beta on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Chrome Beta App Overview and Details
Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android!
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
Features of Chrome Beta for PC
– Preview the latest features
– Try out the newest features
– Let us know what you think
– Help make Chrome for Android a better browser
How To Install & Download Chrome Beta For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Chrome Beta for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Chrome Beta.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Chrome Beta on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Chrome Beta and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Chrome Beta on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Chrome Beta On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Chrome Beta?
Our latest release contains stability and performance fixes. More information can be found on the Chrome Releases blog at http://goo.gl/CCPRW
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Chrome Beta application. It was fast, easy to use and had a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great alternative to the standard web browser.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Chrome Beta on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Chrome Beta to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chrome Beta and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chrome Beta. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chrome Beta.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.