The latest Click Counter for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Click Counter Andorid App Summary
FunCoolApps has developed the Click Counter for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Click Counter has got over 1208360+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9
The latest update of Click Counter is Sep 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Click Counter App Overview and Details
Count people, steps, sheep or anything else. Just click to keep the current count.
– Increment and decrement
– Use volume up/down buttons and/or on screen buttons
– Audio and vibrate feedback
– Can keep multiple counters
– Free, no ads
– Many customization options
– Smooth UI and animations
– No permissions needed
Features of Click Counter for PC
Install “Click Counter” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Click Counter on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Click Counter on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Click Counter and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Click Counter as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Click Counter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Click Counter?
Add reset-all menu option
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Click Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Click Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Click Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Click Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Click Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.