In a world where time is money, Clock Yourself is the perfect app to help you keep track of your time. Clock Yourself allows you to track the time you spend on specific tasks and create reports to help you understand where your time is being spent. Clock Yourself is the perfect app for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and students who want to be more productive and efficient with their time.
So, you want to download the Clock Yourself for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Clock Yourself Andorid App Summary
The Clock Yourself is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Clock Yourself is Next Step Allied Health PtyLtd. The current version of Clock Yourself is 3.2.37 with a total user count of 29500 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
May 10, 2020 was the last date the Clock Yourself was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Clock Yourself For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Clock Yourself on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Clock Yourself to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Clock Yourself. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Clock Yourself on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Clock Yourself on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Clock Yourself On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Next Step Allied Health PtyLtd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Clock Yourself App Overview and Details
WHAT IS CLOCK YOURSELF?
Clock Yourself challenges you to think on your feet.
It involves exercise for your body and your brain, at the same time.
Every challenge will stimulate your brain in a different way.
You don’t have to master one challenge before you can explore another challenge.
Some call this an exercise app.
Some call this a brain games app.
Why can’t it be both?!
WHO CAN USE CLOCK YOURSELF?
Clock Yourself exercises involve stepping on a circle that you visualise beneath your feet. It’s perfect for exercise at home.
Athletes often modify Clock Yourself exercises outdoors for sport-specific agility drills, by visualising a much larger circle and running between the coordinates.
Similarly, people who are unable to walk can modify Clock Yourself to practise reaching with their arms, or wheelchair agility!
If you think you’re too slow to use Clock Yourself, you’re probably wrong.
If you think you’re too fit to use Clock Yourself, you’re definitely wrong!
WHY DID WE MAKE CLOCK YOURSELF?
The Clock Yourself concept originated in neurological rehabilitation. Now anyone can use it to exercise at home and harness their neuroplasticity.
It was developed by Australian physiotherapist @MegLowryPT and software developer Dave Wallace, with input from people with a variety of abilities.
We had 5 goals:
1. Make it fun – Clock Yourself exercises are so entertaining that you’ll show your friends at parties!
2. Make it versatile – Both the stepping speed and the cognitive complexity are in your control.
3. Make it evidence based – This is a volitional step training method. Volitional stepping trains faster steps in all directions to improve your chances of catching yourself during a fall.
4. Make it portable – There is no need to set up mats, wires or sensors. It also works offline. It only requires internet for your initial download from the App Store.
5. Make it affordable – This is a once off purchase for pocket change. It has no recurring subscriptions and no advertisements.
IS CLOCK YOURSELF AVAILABLE IN OTHER LANGUAGES?
Yes and no.
At this stage, all of the buttons and instructions are in English only.
However, if you click the Options button within each challenge (except for the Simple Colours challenge) you can choose to play the audio prompts in six other languages.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and Clock Yourself!
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
EXPLANATION OF APP PERMISSIONS
When you install Clock Yourself, the Google Play app store requests that you give us certain permissions.
The permissions are requested for these specific purposes:
Storage – Clock Yourself requests this permission to save your activity log to your device.
Your activity log counts how many steps you’ve done with Clock Yourself and how many minutes you exercised for etc. The app asks permission to access your storage so that your activity log data can be kept on your phone’s storage, rather than storing it on the internet.
Network Access – Clock Yourself requests this permission so it can access your device’s internet connection if you choose to send your activity log file to an email address of your choosing.
Features of Clock Yourself for PC
Clock Yourself is the most affordable step training app on the market.
Whats New In this Clock Yourself?
Fixed issue where changing speed while playing would sometimes double up the audio prompts
Clock Yourself is a time management application that helps users to be more productive and efficient. The application is easy to use and helps users to track their time so that they can work more effectively. Clock Yourself is a great application for anyone who wants to be more productive and organized.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Clock Yourself on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Clock Yourself to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clock Yourself and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clock Yourself. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clock Yourself.