As the name suggests, CNC Data Transfer is a software that enables users to transfer data between CNC machines and computers. It is a user-friendly software that is easy to install and operate. With CNC Data Transfer, users can easily and quickly transfer data between CNC machines and computers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CNC Data Transfer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download CNC Data Transfer For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the CNC Data Transfer on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the CNC Data Transfer, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the CNC Data Transfer app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
CNC Data Transfer Andorid App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, CNC Data Transfer has over 7494 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. RedBrick Apps has developed the CNC Data Transfer and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 18.104.22.1680.
Until this latest version, CNC Data Transfer has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 16, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the CNC Data Transfer on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||CNC Data Transfer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RedBrick Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of CNC Data Transfer for PC
– Transfer G-code or other data between Android device and CNC machine control system
– Supported file storage types: internal memory of Android device, FTP server, Google Drive
– HW requirements: Android device with USB OTG support, USB Serial converter, Micro USB male or USB C male to USB 2.0 adapter, DB9 F to DB25 M adapter, null modem adapter DB9 F to DB9 F or null modem cable DB9 F to DB9 F
– Supported control systems: Siemens Sinumerik, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Mazak and others
CNC Data Transfer App Overview and Details
Allows G-Code or any data transfer between CNC machine control system and your Android device via serial line.
Supported file storage types:
– Internal memory of Android device
– FTP server
– Google Drive
– Android device with USB OTG support
– USB Serial converter with FTDI or PL2303 chipset
– Micro USB male or USB C male to USB 2.0 adapter
– DB9 F to DB25 M adapter, if your CNC machine is equiped by DB25 serial connector
– null modem adapter DB9 F to DB9 F or null modem cable DB9 F to DB9 F, if your CNC machine is equiped DB9 serial connector
Supported control systems are Siemens Sinumerik, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Mazak and others.
Whats New In this CNC Data Transfer?
Better support for Android 8 and later
CNC Data Transfer has been a valuable tool in our shop. The ability to quickly and easily transfer data between our CNC machines and our CAD/CAM software has saved us time and money. I would highly recommend this application to any shop looking to improve their workflow.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CNC Data Transfer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CNC Data Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CNC Data Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CNC Data Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CNC Data Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.