As smartphones become more and more popular, the need for better control over their usage increases. One way to achieve this is through control over screen rotation. This feature allows users to determine how their screens rotate when they move their devices. Some people might prefer that their screens rotate in the same direction as their devices are moving, while others might prefer to have their screens rotate in the opposite direction. Screen rotation can also be disabled altogether, which is useful for people who use their devices in fixed positions, such as when they are driving.
The technical specifications of the control screen rotation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
control screen rotation Andorid App Summary
control screen rotation was developed by ah_apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download control screen rotation from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of control screen rotation is 3.0.4 on Play store with total users of 7452994. The control screen rotation app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the control screen rotation is Jul 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the control screen rotation on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install control screen rotation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the control screen rotation installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the control screen rotation and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the control screen rotation on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the control screen rotation in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the control screen rotation on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||control screen rotation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
control screen rotation App Overview and Details
Control your screen orientation very easily from your device notification bar.
Prevent screen auto rotation and choose the screen orientation that you want with any application
Sensor orientation (auto rotation)
PLEASE NOTICE THAT:
Some screen orientations may not available in some devices
Features of control screen rotation for PC
1) Control screen orientation from notification bar
2) Prevent screen rotation and choose desired orientation
3) Landscape, reverse landscape, sensor landscape, portrait, and reverse portrait orientations available
4) Some orientations may not be available on certain devices
Whats New In this control screen rotation?
As we come to the end of our journey, we have created a control screen rotation application that is truly unique and efficient. We have explored all of the possible ways to rotate a screen and have implemented the best possible solution for our users. We hope that you have enjoyed this application as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the control screen rotation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This control screen rotation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for control screen rotation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the control screen rotation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the control screen rotation.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.