Cricket is an interesting sport that many people enjoy. There are many different words and phrases that are used within the sport, which can make it confusing for those who are not familiar with the game. This Cricket Dictionary will help to define some of the most common terms used in the sport.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Cricket Dictionary For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Cricket Dictionary App Overview and Details
Cricket Dictionary App Overview and Details
Cricket is a widely played game and attracted wide range of people. And this game is known for its rich
terminology. This app helps you to understand all the terms related to cricket. This app is helpful for cricket lovers and the people who wants to know about cricket.
This app includes: * about cricket, its history
* types of matches
* cricket tournaments
* cricket boards
* batting, bowling, fielding, umpiring etc terms
* fielding positions
* ICC rankings
* Average calculator
♦ You can go through this app while watching cricket matches, during cricket practices or any other circumstances related to cricket.
♦ In this app, terms are given in separate categories like Batting,Bowling,Fielding and Umpiring.
♦ Terms are arranged in alphabet order such that user can find them easily and meanings are explained with examples.
♦ Includes cricket abbreviations and information about major cricket tournaments.
♦ Images of cricket field with player positions are added.
♦ It includes information about cricket teams, schedule and news etc.
For feedback please write to us on [email protected] and we will write back to you.
App Park Team.
Download & Install Cricket Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Cricket Dictionary on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Cricket Dictionary on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Cricket Dictionary result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Cricket Dictionary will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Cricket Dictionary with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Cricket Dictionary on your PC.
|App Name:||Cricket Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||APP PARK|
|Updated on:||Nov 14, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Cricket Dictionary Andorid App Summary
APP PARK is the developer of this Cricket Dictionary application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 119968+ users of this app. The Cricket Dictionary app rating is currently 1.5.
It was last updated on Nov 14, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Cricket Dictionary for PC
1. App includes a comprehensive guide to cricket, from its history to the latest tournaments.
2. Terms are given in separate categories like Batting, Bowling, Fielding and Umpiring.
3. Terms are arranged in alphabetical order for easy lookup.
4. Meanings are explained with examples.
5. Includes cricket abbreviations and information about major cricket tournaments.
6. Images of cricket field and player positions are included.
7. It includes information about cricket teams, schedule and news.
8. User feedback is encouraged and responded to.
9. The app is regularly updated with the latest information.
10. It is a comprehensive resource for all things cricket.
Whats New In this Cricket Dictionary?
* Minor bug fixes
The Cricket Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for all cricket enthusiasts. It contains a detailed glossary of cricket terms, as well as a history of the sport. The application is easy to use, and is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to learn more about cricket.
This concludes our article on Cricket Dictionary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Cricket Dictionary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Cricket Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cricket Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cricket Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cricket Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.