CrickGuru is an online cricket score aggregator providing live score updates for all major cricket tournaments and leagues around the world. It also offers ball-by-ball commentary, player stats, and feature stories. Launched in early 2017, CrickGuru has quickly become the go-to source for cricket fans looking for live score updates.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score Andorid App Summary
Under the Sports category on Google Play store, CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score has over 1602 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. CrickGuru has developed the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.7.
Until this latest version, CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score for PC
1. Cricket score for all local and international matches
2. Ball by ball commentary with detailed analysis and report
3. Full cricket match scorecard and summary
4. Team Ranking, Player ranking and others information
5. Match schedule, results and other related information
6. Live cricket streaming
7. Cricket news and update
8. Personalized cricket experience
9. Cricket betting tips
10. Cricket merchandise
CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score App Overview and Details
– Live cricket score of your all local and international matches
– Ball by ball commentary with detailed analysis and report
– Full cricket match scorecard and summary
– Check Team Ranking, Player ranking and others
Whats New In this CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score?
– Give polls to your favourite teams
– See percentage of polls
– Bug fixes
The CrickGuru Cricket Live Score application is the perfect app for cricket enthusiasts. It provides live score updates for all major cricket tournaments, as well as player and team rankings. The app is easy to use and provides all the information you need to stay up-to-date on the latest cricket news.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CrickGuru – Cricket Live Score.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.