I was born and raised in a small town in the Midwest. I always loved to travel, but I never had the opportunity to do so until I moved to the city. I quickly realized that I loved to explore new places and meet new people. I also loved the sense of adventure that comes with traveling.
One day, I decided to take a trip to a new city that I had never been to before. I didn’t know anyone there, and I didn’t have any plans. I just wanted to see what would happen. I ended up having the best time of my life. I met new people, saw new places, and experienced new things.
Since then, I have made it a habit to take a
Installing and using the DAILY TRIP – Trip History for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
DAILY TRIP – Trip History Andorid App Summary
yjteam has developed the DAILY TRIP – Trip History application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. DAILY TRIP – Trip History has over 27496 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of DAILY TRIP – Trip History is currently 2.0.4.
The latest upstate time of the DAILY TRIP – Trip History is Jun 29, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the DAILY TRIP – Trip History on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
DAILY TRIP – Trip History App Overview and Details
Let’s go for a trip with DAILY TRIP!
DAILY TRIP has easy and simple features.
■ Travel Expense
– Easy and fast input
– Automatic calculation of budget
– Automatic calculation of all countries’ currency
– Statistics features in detail
■ Travel Planner
– An overview of schedules on timeline
– Track your trips on the map
– Provide the navigation feature
– Write a diary with photos
– Check what you need for a trip
– An overview of all reservations
– Share the list of reservations
– Enjoy all photos of your trips
■ Trip history
– Check all countries, period, and expenses of your trips
Features of DAILY TRIP – Trip History for PC
1. Easy and fast input
2. Automatic calculation of budget
3. Automatic calculation of all countries’ currency
4. Statistics features in detail
5. An overview of schedules on timeline
6. Track your trips on the map
7. Provide the navigation feature
8. Write a diary with photos
|App Name:||DAILY TRIP – Trip History On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install DAILY TRIP – Trip History On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing DAILY TRIP – Trip History on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the DAILY TRIP – Trip History. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the DAILY TRIP – Trip History, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this DAILY TRIP – Trip History?
bug fixes, performance improvements
DAILY TRIP is a great way to keep track of your trips. The app is easy to use and helps you to record your trips, including the date, time, and location. You can also add photos and notes to your trips. This is a great app for tracking your travel history.
Did the guide help you download and install the DAILY TRIP – Trip History for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the DAILY TRIP – Trip History, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This DAILY TRIP – Trip History to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DAILY TRIP – Trip History and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DAILY TRIP – Trip History. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DAILY TRIP – Trip History.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.