The technical specifications of the Deck Builder for MTG for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Deck Builder for MTG Andorid App Summary
Deck Builder for MTG was developed by 9and3r and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Deck Builder for MTG from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Deck Builder for MTG is 0.23.5 on Play store with total users of 6742. The Deck Builder for MTG app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Deck Builder for MTG is Aug 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Deck Builder for MTG on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Deck Builder for MTG For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Deck Builder for MTG using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Deck Builder for MTG on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Deck Builder for MTG here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Deck Builder for MTG On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Deck Builder for MTG for PC
Deck Builder for MTG App Overview and Details
Search MTG (Magic The Gathering) cards using a big range of filters. You can search cards by color, commander color identity, manacost, name, type…
Build your decks using the app. You can import/export in .dec format. Check statistics to improve the deck.
MTG card database is from mtgjson.com.
The literal and graphical information presented on this website and on the app about Magic: The Gathering, including card images, the mana symbols, and Oracle text, is copyright Wizards of the Coast, LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
This website and the app are NOT produced by, endorsed by, supported by, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.
Whats New In this Deck Builder for MTG?
Updated card database
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Deck Builder for MTG on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Deck Builder for MTG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Deck Builder for MTG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Deck Builder for MTG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Deck Builder for MTG.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.