Democracy is one of the oldest forms of government and it is also one of the most popular. It is a system where people are able to choose their leaders through voting. This system is used in many countries all over the world.
The latest Democracy History for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Democracy History Andorid App Summary
HistoryofTheWorld has developed the Democracy History for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Democracy History has got over 49872+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1
The latest update of Democracy History is Aug 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Democracy History App Overview and Details
Democracy, (from Greek: “δημοκρατία”) or “rule of the commoners”, was originally conceived in Classical Greece, whereby political representatives were chosen by lot (as in a jury) from amongst the male citizens: rich and poor. In modern times it has become equated to elections or “a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity….elect representatives to a parliament or similar assembly”, as defined by the Oxford English Dictionary. Democracy is further defined as (a:) “government by the people; especially : rule of the majority (b:) “a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation ….”
According to political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: (a) A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; (b) The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; (c) Protection of the human rights of all citizens, and (d) A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.
This app is develop for education and research purpose with fair use law is apply under creative common license and does not violate the policy about Google-served ads on screens with replicated content .Fair use is a doctrine law that permits limited use of copyrighted material without having to first acquire permission from the copyright holder for education and research purpose .
Features of Democracy History for PC
1. Democracy is a form of government in which all citizens have a say in the decisions made by the government.
2. In a democracy, representatives are elected by the people to make decisions on their behalf.
3. A democracy is rule by the majority.
4. In a democracy, all citizens are protected by the law.
5. In a democracy, citizens participate in civic life by voting and by volunteering their time and skills to help their community.
6. A democracy is a government that is accountable to the people.
7. A democracy is a government that respects the human rights of all its citizens.
8. A democracy is a government that is based on the rule of law.
9. A democracy is a government that is open to input from its citizens.
10. A democracy is a government that is responsive to the needs of its citizens.
Install “Democracy History” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Democracy History on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Democracy History on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Democracy History and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Democracy History as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Democracy History On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Democracy History?
Democracy is a form of government in which all citizens have equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. The roots of democracy can be traced back to ancient Greece, where citizens gathered in assemblies to make decisions about their city-state. Today, democracy is practiced in countries all over the world.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Democracy History for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Democracy History to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Democracy History and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Democracy History. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Democracy History.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.