Dose Calculator is a mobile app that helps healthcare professionals to calculate and administer the right dose of medication to their patients. It is designed for both doctors and nurses, and it is easy to use. The app has a large database of drugs, and it allows users to create their own custom drugs.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Dose Calculator For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Dose Calculator App Overview and Details
Dose Calculator App Overview and Details
– dose of +50 most common drugs.
– +150 lab test result references.
– ideal baby weight from birth to 18 years.
Download & Install Dose Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Dose Calculator on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Dose Calculator on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Dose Calculator result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Dose Calculator will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Dose Calculator with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Dose Calculator on your PC.
|App Name:||Dose Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ahmed Gabr|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Dose Calculator Andorid App Summary
Ahmed Gabr is the developer of this Dose Calculator application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 137543+ users of this app. The Dose Calculator app rating is currently 2.9.4.
It was last updated on Apr 8, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dose Calculator for PC
– Drug dosage calculation
– Reference to 150 lab test results
– Ideal baby weight calculation from birth to 18 years
Whats New In this Dose Calculator?
* new comfortable design.
* add new drugs up to 50 drugs.
* add new function ( Reference of Lab test results ) >150 test.
* make new mobile-support website to support all platforms.
Overall, the Dose Calculator app is a very useful tool for calculating medication doses. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an efficient and reliable resource. The app is also updated regularly, which ensures that users have access to the latest information and dosage calculations. I highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to calculate medication doses on a regular basis.
This concludes our article on Dose Calculator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Dose Calculator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Dose Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dose Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dose Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dose Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.