Draw My Story is an app that allows you to create a comic book by drawing your own illustrations and writing your own dialogue. With Draw My Story, you can create a story that’s all your own, and share it with your friends and family.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Draw My Story for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Draw My Story On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Draw My Story Andorid App Summary
The Draw My Story was developed by the popular developer agency named Gyore. They have the Draw My Story in the Video Players & Editors category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 242295 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Draw My Story latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 18, 2022 was the last date the Draw My Story was updated with new features. If you want to use the Draw My Story on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Draw My Story using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Draw My Story For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Draw My Story using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Draw My Story on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Draw My Story here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Draw My Story for PC
-Create unique animated drawings
-Emojis and props
-Background music and playback speed
-Voice-over a story
-Pause intervals between scenes and actions
-Choose video playback speed
-Preview before export
-Custom quality video export settings
-Export video in background
-Notify when export complete
-Save video to gallery
-Share to all social platforms
Draw My Story App Overview and Details
Draw My Story allows you to create unique animated drawings, memes, presentations, game plan or instructional videos.
Draw something cute, funny or informative and the app will replay your drawing back to you in the form of a movie. You can even add emojis, images & photos, choose background music and playback speed and record a voice-over. Once you are happy with your creation you can share it on any social platform that accepts video.
The possibilities are endless, whether you want to send a cute short drawing clip to a friend, create a full scale presentation with voice-over, make a game plan video that literally draws out each play in sequence, put together an instructional video or create a mini movie chronicling your life or something fictional with multiple scenes.
· Draw with true color
· Custom brush sizes
· Add text with custom font and color
· Change background color or image
· Insert resizable photos and images
· Insert emojis and props
· Add your own background music
· Voice-over a story
· Create scenes
· Create pause intervals between scenes and actions
· Choose video playback speed
· Preview before export
· Custom quality video export settings
· Export video in background
· Notify when export complete
· Save video to gallery
· Share to all social platforms
DON’T FORGET TO #drawmystory WHEN SHARING YOUR VIDEOS 🙂
Like us on Facebook:
Visit the App page:
Contact us with any feedback or ideas you may have:
Whats New In this Draw My Story?
Draw My Story is an amazing application that allows you to create your own story with illustrations. You can choose from a variety of characters, scenes, and props to create a unique story that is all your own. The possibilities are endless with Draw My Story, and you can create a story that is both fun and engaging.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Draw My Story of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Draw My Story to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Draw My Story and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Draw My Story. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Draw My Story.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.